Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Okay, so the review for King Louis is the same as what my colleagues advised which I shared earlier. Can give it a miss already.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for recommendation for buffet

looking to jiak lobsters and steak and oyster :o

Last edited:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any try the cavery at park hotel?? Hw does it compare to the square at furama??

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Carvery is a bit over-rated

Spread is quite small and those roast items are not fantastic

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diff between lunch n dinner is basically dinner has 0.5 grilled lobster (so so nia), oyster bar n live drunken prawn stn (nice!).

Too bad they raised the price by around $5 n reduced the spread slightly. They used to have good crayfish, but the last 2 visits, the quality n size of the crayfish is no longer as good. To be fair, its still pretty decent for the price. Durian paste also not bad plus they usually have lamb chops too, which is the main reason i go.

Went back again on 23 Dec

Still paid less than S$30 per pax and they included turkey, baked ham and log cakes in the spread

Finally found the crayfish again but yup, shrunk in size

Next visit should be for their Sunday brunch, which has oysters and free flow Moscato for S$60++ (think will be S$35 nett per pax with the SCB card)

scorpio1991

Reaction score
Hello, pls recommend me any good buffet dinner. Will bring my in-laws and they love seafood. Is there any good buffet other than Four Points Eatery? Have not dine there but read a mix reviews so not sure if it’s good.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next visit should be for their Sunday brunch, which has oysters and free flow Moscato for S$60++ (think will be S$35 nett per pax with the SCB card)

$38.25 nett for their sunday brunch, but its still good value if you drink wine.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sunday Brunch @ Food Exchange

Venue: Novotel Singapore on Stevens (28 Stevens Road, #01-01, Singapore 257878)

Date: Sun 07 Jan

Time 12pm

Price - $50 nett

Remarks - New hotel, never been there b4. Based on menu, got highlights like foie gras, oysters, beef steaks etc.

Brunch Hightlights: http://d2e5ushqwiltxm.cloudfront.ne...-Exchange-Sunday-Family-Brunch-Highlights.pdf

Review: http://www.ladyironchef.com/2017/12/novotel-singapore-stevens-sunday-brunch/

Already got 3 pax liao, so only onz if can get another 3 pax ...
1. Reserved

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like not bad le

http://danielfooddiary.com/2017/12/13/foodexchange/

Sent from 穷挫矮胖永独 using GAGT

sunrise_1

Reaction score
Sunday Brunch @ Food Exchange

Venue: Novotel Singapore on Stevens (28 Stevens Road, #01-01, Singapore 257878)

Date: Sun 07 Jan

Time 12pm

Price - $50 nett

Remarks - New hotel, never been there b4. Based on menu, got highlights like foie gras, oysters, beef steaks etc.

Brunch Hightlights: http://d2e5ushqwiltxm.cloudfront.ne...-Exchange-Sunday-Family-Brunch-Highlights.pdf

Review: http://www.ladyironchef.com/2017/12/novotel-singapore-stevens-sunday-brunch/

Already got 3 pax liao, so only onz if can get another 3 pax ...
1. Reserved

Hi toons

Can check with you how to get $50nett? Thinking of bringing family there. Thanks

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi toons

Can check with you how to get $50nett? Thinking of bringing family there. Thanks

I am using vouchers which i bought to get this price.

You can try using their promos, iirc.

1. UOB/HGW - 3 pay 2
2. HSBC - 2nd diner 50%
3. ladyironchef also got $120++ for 2 pax for their sunday brunch

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some pics from the recent Sunday Brunch @ Food Exchange ...

Did not take their sashimi coz their sushi featured much better cuts ... sans the rice =:p
CXXt3rX.jpg

1 of their cheeese platters ... they actually have several of these, so quite a wide variety of cheeses, but did not try any as simply too much food to eat :(
F91t0nu.jpg

Seafood on ice ... lobsters avg nia, snow crab legs not bad, but a bit too small. Did not try the prawns. Took the prawns from the Hokkien mee instead n they are good! Sweet n fresh.
QbdddJE.jpg

Coppa ham
mWyK4kK.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lamb racks
vgMfFd3.jpg

Very nicely cooked. Really tender, not too salty w a nice lambey taste ... I'll go back just for these
jbnauop.jpg

Beef. They have pork loin too. But i found both overcooked. The beef is still okay, but really cannot compare with the lamb rack.
7FEDwvC.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

4gras sashimi! Kidding :D
ZqWEewV.jpg

Thick wor ...
t8BnJI2.jpg

Ooozing with oil ... the 4gras is decent, not as creamy as some which i ate before, but not really a bad thing (depending on how you look at it) coz tat means you can eat more without feeling jelat so fast ... :s13:
VcrXy9d.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Very full liao, but can't resist this ...
aqS03t7.jpg

Coconut pudding. Refreshing n not too sweet. Nice
Q16xFNx.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.