Driver to recommend for Taichung and Hualien

deekay99

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m planning a Taiwan trip with my gf. Now looking for a driver for Taichung and Hualien (don’t need to be same person for both places)

Taichung: 1 Day. 2 person. No luggage.
Pick up from hotel in Taichung. Go lavender cottage and sun moon lake.
Drop off back in Taichung

Hualien: 1 Day. 2 person with luggage (hopefully gf haven’t buy a lot of things yet).
Pick up from Leader Village Taroko Hotel. Go Taroko park and Qi Xin Tan.
Drop off in Hualien.

Any driver to recommend (and rough costing)? Hope the itinerary is not too packed.
Thanks in advance.

xchampsx

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m planning a Taiwan trip with my gf. Now looking for a driver for Taichung and Hualien (don’t need to be same person for both places)

Taichung: 1 Day. 2 person. No luggage.
Pick up from hotel in Taichung. Go lavender cottage and sun moon lake.
Drop off back in Taichung

Hualien: 1 Day. 2 person with luggage (hopefully gf haven’t buy a lot of things yet).
Pick up from Leader Village Taroko Hotel. Go Taroko park and Qi Xin Tan.
Drop off in Hualien.

Any driver to recommend (and rough costing)? Hope the itinerary is not too packed.
Thanks in advance.

i recommend Shoun. his contact is somewhere in this forum.
his rates are cheaper, and he's a very sincere and nice guy. legit.

Charlieliu

Reaction score
I just came back from Taiwan. I engaged the Taichung based Wang Chi Chieh (Taichung) +886 917 522 616, contactable through Weechat, LINE and Whattapp. He can drive you to other parts of Taiwan. I am very satisfied with his service. His price is reasonable and service is good.
You can refer to post #1479 (by me) and #1423 (by another bro) in the thread "Recommend Cab Driver" on his service.

chgth83@gmail.com

Reaction score
I just came back from Taiwan. I engaged the Taichung based Wang Chi Chieh (Taichung) +886 917 522 616, contactable through Weechat, LINE and Whattapp. He can drive you to other parts of Taiwan. I am very satisfied with his service. His price is reasonable and service is good.
You can refer to post #1479 (by me) and #1423 (by another bro) in the thread "Recommend Cab Driver" on his service.

I engaged the above Taichung based driver, Mr Wang Chi Chieh (Taichung) +886 917 522 616 for my recent trip to TaiChung. He was very friendly and jovial, and his service was very good. I would like to recommend him to anyone who will visit TaiChung and looking for a driver.
Thanks to Charlie for the recommendation above.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.