DBS Vicker Trading account & DBS Treasures

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a few questions:

1) where to set stop loss and trailing stop feature for my positions? i cant find the option
2) if i wanna sell my existing share, i must go into holdings from there sell right? If I simply click 'sell' under watchlist it'll be opening a new position right?

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
During last week's global market crash, I heard that DBS vickers platform had technical problems. How about DBS Treasures online trading? I am thinking of migrating from SCB to DBS Treasures to take advantage of the cheaper commission.

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
During last week's global market crash, I heard that DBS vickers platform had technical problems. How about DBS Treasures online trading? I am thinking of migrating from SCB to DBS Treasures to take advantage of the cheaper commission.

I was using DBS Treasures online trading last 3 weeks and did not notice any issue.

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was using DBS Treasures online trading last 3 weeks and did not notice any issue.

Thank you very much for the reply. May i ask were you actively using the platform to sell during last week's turmoil? Would like to know from a user how robust the system is during high volume days before I migrate.

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the reply. May i ask were you actively using the platform to sell during last week's turmoil? Would like to know from a user how robust the system is during high volume days before I migrate.

Not very active, normally I login around 9am to 10am and maybe from 2pm to 3pm, but not everyday.

I think Treasure's IT system is using the same as DBS's bank IT system which is more robust, if any outage to DBS's IT system they need to answer to MAS and may face big fines.

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Promo extended till 31 March 2018!

https://www.dbs.com.sg/treasures/pr...investaa-promoblock-reduced-rate-btnlearnmore

Reduced rates for US, SG, AU, JP and UK

Plus, SGD5 rebate on each online trade when you trade via DBS Online Equity Trading.

Reduced commission rates in 5 markets

From now till 31 March 2018, receive SGD5 rebate for each online trade in any of the 7 key markets when you generate a minimum commission of SGD10. On top of that, online rates in these markets have also been reduced. Log in to the DBS Online Equity Trading platform to start trading today!

MARKETS ONLINE RATES MINIMUM COMMISSION
SINGAPORE 0.12% Minimum: $10

Fixed for non-treasures. Technically, you will always get the $5 rebate since its minimum $10 for non-treasures. Not so for treasures.

non-treasures > treasures? :p

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score

My custom portfolio got reset, everything blank..

lsm_83

Reaction score
Fixed for non-treasures. Technically, you will always get the $5 rebate since its minimum $10 for non-treasures. Not so for treasures.

I'm trading using treasures. Think they are applying using no min com

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score

I'm trading using treasures. Think they are applying using no min com

DBST also got 5 rebate. (but with min 10 comm generated)
and they got no min comm.

https://www.dbs.com.sg/treasures/pr...investaa-promoblock-reduced-rate-btnlearnmore

https://www.dbsvonline.com/

also , how long does it take for the trades in DBSV and DBST to get reflected in multiplier ?

Last edited:

akdwivedi

Reaction score
those who use the DBST, can you connect your SRS and CPFIS accounts into the trading platform. Could you please guide me how to do it.

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who use the DBST, can you connect your SRS and CPFIS accounts into the trading platform. Could you please guide me how to do it.

Unfortunately no SRS, no CPFIS & no unit share trading (only manual request)!

But got free SGX Market Depth access (limited period I think)

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question. I have been using DBSV cash up front to trade but today I had to use cash account to trade some USD shares on SGX. Can i check these shares will go to CDP and not to DBS custodian account?

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If shares listed on SGX, will go into CDP for custody (regardless of currency traded).

Thanks. I'm just checking.

Some brokers only allow shares to be credited into their custodian like scb and cimb.

raychoy

Reaction score
Cash Up front

I am with DBS Treasure on line platform,on CASH Upfront.
The account(buying power) is debit immediately upon purchase of SGX shares.
Sale proceed ...do we also get back immediately for other purchase OR is it T+3?

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am with DBS Treasure on line platform,on CASH Upfront.
The account(buying power) is debit immediately upon purchase of SGX shares.
Sale proceed ...do we also get back immediately for other purchase OR is it T+3?

Should be t+3

lampPC

Master Member
Reaction score
Quick Questions. For DBS Treasures, it is custodian only like SCB Equities right.

Can I confirm that there is no fee for shares listed in SGX for maintenance and dividend.

I am abit unhappy with SCB Equities under Priority Banking. If the fees are almost the same I think I move to DBS Treasures

flyfox

Reaction score
Quick Questions. For DBS Treasures, it is custodian only like SCB Equities right.

Can I confirm that there is no fee for shares listed in SGX for maintenance and dividend.

I am abit unhappy with SCB Equities under Priority Banking. If the fees are almost the same I think I move to DBS Treasures

Yes, if you are referring to Singapore shares only.
-No fees for maintanence and Dividends.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.