Do you cane your kids?

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi ish BBFA but if next time lucky enough to pollute gene pool, will against anyhow whack ginna one.

Of cause ish won't totally against caning but only if the si ginna did something really serious, but definitely won't be like moi parent the generation every small small thing also cane and whack, that era ish even ask birthday can have present boh also will tio whack until bleed. :(

Beside nao really ish wat era liao. Most kids are not just more rebellious than our generation and also most tend to mature much earlier. If still use cane to educate sure backfired. Caning really should be the last resort mah. :(

Blusttoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont be amdk and simi time out.

I whip out the belt and any household items can also be a weapon (my favourite is the coathanger btw). And beat their mothers instead in front of them. She later then whack them. It's what I call the corporate way of discipline.

danny8x8

Banned
Reaction score
Dont be amdk and simi time out.

I whip out the belt and any household items can also be a weapon (my favourite is the coathanger btw). And beat their mothers instead in front of them. She later then whack them. It's what I call the corporate way of discipline.
l2QddTy.gif

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Durian generation is here. Parents protect the kids these days!

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is true

Most who kena whacked by parents always turn out to become responsible for themselves

Those who are pampered always turn to be selfish and less caring

spare the rod, spoil the child.
i still firmly believe in this.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally is.ddt

Pile driver

Or choke slam one

He gets to choose

dualingong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing makes the kids remember better not to commit the same mischief again than a good old fashioned whalloping.

*Pickle*

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, simi time out doesnt work. Must cane until they become obedient like dog

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.