How to get Gain City to install TV wall bracket?

artemov

Reaction score
Bought a Sony TV with Gain City at one of the computer exhibition. Comes with some freebies and free wall bracket and installation.

Comes delivery day, the delivery guy said wall bracket installation is not their job, have to arrange with agent.

Called Gain City customer service, CSO said she will inform the salesperson, who will call me back.

After 4 hours, no call.

Called Gain City customer service again, CSO said the same thing again. After 3 days, no call.

Any other way I can make Gain City install the TV wall bracket? Cheers.

mep123

Reaction score
Bought a Sony TV with Gain City at one of the computer exhibition. Comes with some freebies and free wall bracket and installation.

Comes delivery day, the delivery guy said wall bracket installation is not their job, have to arrange with agent.

Called Gain City customer service, CSO said she will inform the salesperson, who will call me back.

After 4 hours, no call.

Called Gain City customer service again, CSO said the same thing again. After 3 days, no call.

Go down to any of thier stores to make noise lo... Any of thier stores can arrange one as long your model is.entitled to free mounting

artemov

Reaction score
Go down to any of thier stores to make noise lo... Any of thier stores can arrange one as long your model is.entitled to free mounting

Thanks bro. Regretted buying from Gain City. Their PRC delivery guy is the rudest delivery man I have ever encountered.

*update*
Finally got through to someone in charge.
They said the wall mount is done by Sony, so it's Sony problem!

Last edited:

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony is always done by their agent. When i bought from courts they already told me. Gain city never tell u or u never take note?

mep123

Reaction score
Mounting done by agent yes. But it needs to be arranged by retailer side if they never arrange then its retailer fault obviously its gain city fault they trying to push blame

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mounting done by agent yes. But it needs to be arranged by retailer side if they never arrange then its retailer fault obviously its gain city fault they trying to push blame

Yes the store should inform the agent. Same for LG Tv.

artemov

Reaction score
Yes the store should inform the agent. Same for LG Tv.

Yes GC should arrange with Sony, not me.

Anyway, managed to get the CSO to transfer me to someone in charge and arranged an installation.

Whatever it is, it is GC who did not contact me after 2 calls. That's pretty clear.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes GC should arrange with Sony, not me.

Anyway, managed to get the CSO to transfer me to someone in charge and arranged an installation.

Whatever it is, it is GC who did not contact me after 2 calls. That's pretty clear.

Poor service. They are good in air con installation and serving only.

LMN

Reaction score
Poor service. They are good in air con installation and serving only.

Not true, see what kind of their installation

gRiyoEt.jpg

GBC

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not true, see what kind of their installation

gRiyoEt.jpg

Did they come down and look at your place and tell you where the aircon trunking will run before you appoint them to install your aircon system ? Or is it you appoint them based on cheap and good price ?

Last edited:

Gain City Singapore

Reaction score

After 4 hours, no call.

Hi there,

It’s only recently that we are aware of your post.

We typically arrange the wall bracket installation by Sony, on the same day of our scheduled delivery.

However, there may be limited instances where this was not possible.

We apologise for this, where we didn’t manage to do so for your order.

We will strive to improve our customer experience and please kindly contact us at 6544 1212 or email us, should you have any other feedback for us.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.