scratch mark on apple watch screen and cannot remove the strap

mickoe

Master Member
Reaction score
i have a scratch mark on apple watch screen. anyone know if this can be removed? Also i bought a metal strap but after i install , i cant seem to take it off....can help?:s11:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have a scratch mark on apple watch screen. anyone know if this can be removed? Also i bought a metal strap but after i install , i cant seem to take it off....can help?:s11:

Your metal strap is it a third-party one? I've read about some others who're in the same situation where the fitting is not good and have to force it out, scratching the insides of the connector of the watch.

pangsaikang

Reaction score
Your metal strap is it a third-party one? I've read about some others who're in the same situation where the fitting is not good and have to force it out, scratching the insides of the connector of the watch.

no apple care+? coz i have the same issue and i have apple care plus and after letting the genius access they exhange a new watch for me.

btw on 3rd party strap esp those metal ones and the milanese loop strongly suggest not to use them as they will scratch the back and the connector easily

nicepal

Reaction score
could it be you inserted the strap the wrong direction? end up inserting bottom a up?

Chips

Reaction score
could it be you inserted the strap the wrong direction? end up inserting bottom a up?

You can insert the straps on both ends for right handed or left handed so most likely is the 3rd party strap lug issue

nicepal

Reaction score
Yep..

I am thinking could be the lug issue or unless he inserted "wrongly" as in bottom face inserted as Up.

( upper insert to lower is okay..)

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On original Apple straps, it should slide in smoothly with a nice 'click'.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.