Best way for wireless screen mirror for mbp

treecom

Reaction score
Anyone got suggestion on how to do wireless screen mirror my mbp to my tv?

May need to conect win based laptops sometime.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

softbunlet

Reaction score
Apple TV + AirPlay is a good setup for Macs but if you need Windows mirroring go for a Chromecast

rvyne7

Reaction score
If both is using WIFI might not be a good idea using apple tv its too laggy.. trust me use to have that type of setup :p

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Got a few ways to do it wirelessly to mirror mac screen on TV:

1) Apple TV and airplay
2) Android TV boxes with airplay function. Still need to download some app like AirPlay/DLNA Receiver and install on the TV box.
3) Google Chromecast. Need use chrome browser on mac to initiate the mirroring. Able to mirror screen other than just the chrome browser.
4) For Samsung smart TVs, install Mirror for Samsung TV app on mac.

Last edited:

flikmy

Reaction score
Got a few ways to do it wirelessly to mirror mac screen on TV:

1) Apple TV and airplay
2) Android TV boxes with airplay function. Still need to download some app like AirPlay/DLNA Receiver and install on the TV box.
3) Google Chromecast. Need use chrome browser on mac to initiate the mirroring. Able to mirror screen other than just the chrome browser.
4) For Samsung smart TVs, install Mirror for Samsung TV app on mac.

Do you know which is the best/least laggy option?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.