Jan 2018 Korea Trip

omgsaranghae

Reaction score
I'll be visiting Seoul between 26 Jan 2018 and 04 Feb 2018 with my family.

Would like to get some suggestions on where would be good to visit for a birthday that's unique?

We were also thinking of maybe heading to Busan for 2D1N? Not sure if that's advisable.

And a day trip to Konjiam Ski Resort and Everland. Is it too rushed?

Appreciate any suggestions.

aromilk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Would like to get some suggestions on where would be good to visit for a birthday that's unique?

We were also thinking of maybe heading to Busan for 2D1N? Not sure if that's advisable.

Everland is huge. Even 1 day also not enough

iamBBFA

Master Member
Reaction score

Which hotel will you be staying? And how much per night

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not considering Jeju? Busan is also a city (like Seoul) whereas Jeju has forests, waterfalls, scenery, etc.

Last edited:

ms.piglett

Reaction score

Not considering Jeju? Busan is also a city (like Seoul) whereas Jeju has forests, waterfalls, scenery, etc.

i also suggest Jeju for it's nature. it is a really beautiful island and you can really feel the difference in foot pace in jeju island, particularly in Seogwipo where it is more laid back. usually at lease 3D2N is required to cover the more popular attractions.

if you are interested in visiting Jeju, i know of a very nice, relax and quiet accommodation suitable for families which only Koreans know. it is located in the west region of Jeju and near Camellia Hill, Hello Kitty Island, Glass Museum etc.

do PM me if you are interested! (just to clarify that i do not earn any commission for this.) :D

sendtolee

Reaction score
i also suggest Jeju for it's nature. it is a really beautiful island and you can really feel the difference in foot pace in jeju island, particularly in Seogwipo where it is more laid back. usually at lease 3D2N is required to cover the more popular attractions.

if you are interested in visiting Jeju, i know of a very nice, relax and quiet accommodation suitable for families which only Koreans know. it is located in the west region of Jeju and near Camellia Hill, Hello Kitty Island, Glass Museum etc.

do PM me if you are interested! (just to clarify that i do not earn any commission for this.) :D

How many days would you recommend to cover Jeju on a relax pace?

orangemonkey88

Reaction score
Busan Is pretty! I've gone twice now as a day trip. Take the 7am train reach at 10 ish come back 7+ so got 1 full day, can cover the cultural village and a few other places. coz 1 day travel pass cheaper than 2 days and I couldnt be bothered to pack up and move my luggage around just for 1 day

omgsaranghae

Reaction score

I've been to Jeju and I do think that Jeju deserves a longer trip on its on. Such a beautiful place should ideally be covered in 4D3N or 5D4N.

Hence the reason why I thought that maybe Busan was more doable for 2D1N or maybe 1D.

I'll keep in mind to get the name of the accomodation from you when I plan a Jeju trip :D

Thanks!

omgsaranghae

Reaction score
Busan Is pretty! I've gone twice now as a day trip. Take the 7am train reach at 10 ish come back 7+ so got 1 full day, can cover the cultural village and a few other places. coz 1 day travel pass cheaper than 2 days and I couldnt be bothered to pack up and move my luggage around just for 1 day

But is the train station far from some the places like the cultural village and markets?

I think my mum would love to try the local food there.

omgsaranghae

Reaction score
Please DM me the link! Thank you!

I would recommend you run a search on Airbnb as you can set your budget and locations etc.

Many of the apartments listed are furnished pretty well and are not too expensive (depends on how many pax is traveling with you too.)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.