HWZ GoPro users

LonelyMan

Master Member
Reaction score
Just for those wanting to try 256GB micro sd cards, I bought the 256GB Samsung Evo Plus 90MB read and 80MB write, works well with over 8 hours continuous video writing. Costs me about $140 including shipping from Korea on Qoo10.

I am on Hero 5 v2.60 firmware.

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was just channel surfing and came across
https://youtu.be/l4fHeiqtGOA

Haha, I was an “early” adopter of GoPro and haven’t followed its new releases as crazily as I used to as they were coming out with one like every year....and getting more stale and expensive too?
When I finally thought I needed a new action cam again, I realise the 5 and 6 were the “same” in many ways.
Then the karma disaster hit. I remember watching that release and well it was rather cool but still just as bulky as the DJI phantoms....so didn’t get it. And boy am I Glad.

doran_lum

Reaction score
Can gopro records without battery but with constant power from car charger ?

Does gopro automatically upload to the gopro cloud if i am paying for gopro plus ?

Let's say if my gopro constantly have internet connection and do i really need big sd card storage ?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wat software u guys use to edit the videos? Tried a few but not so user friendly.
Just use the Gopro Quik app on your mobile phone. They can auto cut, edit according to your hilights, choice of song, presets etc.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

nwh_sg

Reaction score
Comparing to hero 5 , is hero 6 worth buying ?

Is audio important to you? If yes, skip Hero 5. Using internal mic, the Hero 5 audio recording quality is not good (weak). To get good audio, you have to buy external mic adapter + mic, become clumsy plus spend extra $.

I don't have Hero 6, but think the audio is better (beside others). Wait for owners of Hero 6 to comment.

michael2000

Reaction score
Is audio important to you? If yes, skip Hero 5. Using internal mic, the Hero 5 audio recording quality is not good (weak). To get good audio, you have to buy external mic adapter + mic, become clumsy plus spend extra $.

I don't have Hero 6, but think the audio is better (beside others). Wait for owners of Hero 6 to comment.

I share the view that good audio is a very important component for any multi video presentation.

Many of use have taken video with our mobile out of convenience or unpreparedness, and incorporate it in our project presentation. I find the audio especially the background noise very distracting and downplay the quality of the whole presentation.

Many a time I opted to mute the recorded audio for including the video out of necessity in preparing presentation especially to a sizeable group of audience.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.