[OFFICIAL] 118大团圆 118 Reunion, Debuts 8 January 2018, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

fannylai

Banned
Reaction score
118 from sitcom become drama? wth. watch 5 min can turn off the tv liao and they wanna make it 1 hour. :s22:

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
basically they just used back the same crew and scriptwriters for the 730pm version and this 9pm feels like 2x730pm eps broadcast together

one would expect something different for the 9pm version, but this is really crap

No offense.
The plot for 1930 drama is for retard and kum gong since they dun really put in any effort.
We would expect some decent plot at 2100 drama as there will be more people watching.
Now, they have gone fully retarded.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be fair this propaganda show really ish very popular among the aunties and ah mah. That why keep coming back mah. 699 just love all the right thing messages. :(

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i skipped this drama. told my gf stupid show not goin to watch haha

A-No-Ne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just wish someone can screencap all the Ying Ying and Hong Ling scenes so that I can be spared the agony to watch through this crap. lol

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did not watch last night.. I deliberately went to shower and do a bit of laundry... By then, I managed to catch few mins of the ending...

Tell tell very Low cost production... Even the ending song use back the same song

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
maybe the scriptwriter wants to redeem himself for the failure of part 2

I think the scriptwriters want to ensure that the drama is buried deep under the ground forever without the next series.
It is not Under One Roof.
It is sapping the life out of all the actors involved in this drama.
Woody is gone, Sora Ma is gone, Carrie went for sabbatical, XB went to got married, Shelia also got engaged, Hayley broke up, Jeff got married too.

reveelow

Reaction score
I think the scriptwriters want to ensure that the drama is buried deep under the ground forever without the next series.
Woody is gone, Sora Ma is gone, Carrie went for sabbatical, XB went to got married, Shelia also got engaged, Hayley broke up, Jeff got married too.

Who is Jeff?

babyrainy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hayley broke up? In real life, with the Cheng xi? Jeff, you mean Jeremy is it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.