SUSS Part-Time 2018/01 intake

Phrajile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IM FROM hrm.but i think i got fren from social work.he enrolled in 2016.haha but best is ask seniors from 2017 onwards when they start to slowly implement the new system with the new modules etc.

Last sem revealed some new changes to the exam format liao so old way of studying and preparing (or spotting) becomes dangerous.

If Section A only has 1a, 1b, 1c (all related), it's either you know or don't know. Don't know = 45 to 55% fly away, might as well pack bag and go home.

New status = new evaluation format.

Get ready ;)

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
Last sem revealed some new changes to the exam format liao so old way of studying and preparing (or spotting) becomes dangerous.

If Section A only has 1a, 1b, 1c (all related), it's either you know or don't know. Don't know = 45 to 55% fly away, might as well pack bag and go home.

Get ready ;)

Whats the old of way studying like?.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score

Get ready ;)

oh yea,for HR,my teacher say now they try to cramp all the topics in the exam. lol die die everything will come out. and now no more section b 3 choose 2
and for Hr,now they will try to have one general question.

Phrajile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone going for orientation wanna be lost sheep together?

Go. The food is not bad. Lots of xmm to beo also :)
Can start to try to book before the term starts!

tumblr_n64mmsBsAJ1tr38fdo1_500.gif

PeanutButterJelly93

Reaction score
Im taking these for first sem!
COU104 - Social Emotional Learning
HRM231 - Employment Law and Industrial Relations
HRM233 - Training and Development
SWK105 - Human Growth and Life-Span Development (Adulthood to Old Age)

Who wants to create the group chat? :s12:

Im taking COR160, COU104, HRM203, HRM 263 and SWK 105.

Someone please create a grp chat. PM for my number yay!!

sorry for the super late respond!

DeeRasul

Reaction score
Are the lectures compulsory? What if we missed a few lecures?
Self learning thru guides/notes/videos enuff?

Doing BSMA

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score

Doing BSMA

might change this sem or next few sems. i heard they going to make lessons compulsory. as part of ur grade

Phrajile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello, quick question here, for pt studies do they see ur gpa? :s11:

You get a GPA for each module and they are consolidated for a cGPA, which forms your overall score.

You need to maintain a minimum cGPA of 2.0 to continue studies. If you drop below 2.0, SUSS may choose to terminate your studies.

Herpaderpus

Master Member
Reaction score
You get a GPA for each module and they are consolidated for a cGPA, which forms your overall score.

You need to maintain a minimum cGPA of 2.0 to continue studies. If you drop below 2.0, SUSS may choose to terminate your studies.

i mean to get into suss pt studies, do they see ur gpa from ur dip? or they see relevant experience, interview n other stuff?

Phrajile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i mean to get into suss pt studies, do they see ur gpa from ur dip? or they see relevant experience, interview n other stuff?

Then that I won't know. I would believe a combination of both, put academic grades should still form a big consideration.

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Doing BSMA

Some of the modules required 75% attendance, else it deem as withdrawal.

However for BSWK, are required to meet a minimum of 80% attendance, as well as meet the practicum requirements of the Singapore Association of Social Workers (SASW), in order to seek professional recognition by the SASW.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.