What can I play after Witcher 3?

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven’t gamed for many years.

Recently I restarted after I was introduced to TW3. I was hooked, played hundreds of hours. Just completed.

I’m feeling at a loss. Trying to find a game that is comparable. For instance, I bought TW2, Skyrim. I spent some time on the latter but so far, I’m just not as drawn in as I was with TW3. Perhaps it’s just the graphics.

Question: Are there any games out there that are really on par with TW3 in terms of graphics, smoothness of game play, combat system etc?

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score

Recently I restarted after I was introduced to TW3. I was hooked, played hundreds of hours. Just completed.

I’m feeling at a loss. Trying to find a game that is comparable. For instance, I bought TW2, Skyrim. I spent some time on the latter but so far, I’m just not as drawn in as I was with TW3. Perhaps it’s just the graphics.

Question: Are there any games out there that are really on par with TW3 in terms of graphics, smoothness of game play, combat system etc?

you finished including the dlc?

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I liked witcher3 a lot because of the storytelling and lore, but combat system? Thought it was pretty bland and meh..

To each his own I guess

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I liked witcher3 a lot because of the storytelling and lore, but combat system? Thought it was pretty bland and meh..

To each his own I guess

Which game in your view has a better system? I'm open to new games and ideas. :D

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Though some of the games not fully open world, you can try the Batman Arkham series. Even though I'm not a fan of Batman, I find the series pretty good.

concept_fuel

Reaction score
Try Assassin's creed origins. Great graphics and old Egypt looks amazing when moving around the open world and with photo mode you can be a virtual tourist with great photos to show:)IMHO.Below are some photos that I took:o

CLoumOE.jpg

MMvzawu.jpg

y0jdy11.jpg

l806uhC.jpg

You might like to look for reviews or vids of the game.
Comparing the pro and cons of both would be too long to write so below is a vid comparing both that you might want to watch.

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations! I did consider AC origins. Did not try it yet because i was looking for a mix of sword and magic in combat. graphics wise I thought it looked really nice.

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations! I did consider AC origins. Did not try it yet because i was looking for a mix of sword and magic in combat. graphics wise I thought it looked really nice.

i like witcher 3 very much too. other games that i found "comparable" strangely is yakuza 0 and kiwami. sure its not sword and magi, but character and story are just great. yakuza 6 will be out this march too

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Black Desert Online 100 times witcher 3

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

BlackEarth91

Reaction score
If you are looking for similar genre rpg that requires scale leveling, can look at these games
-Shadow of Mordor/War
-Assassin's creed origins
-Fallout 4
-Dragon Age inquisition

Sent from the moon using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.