can i return for dead pixel?

MaydayStayreal

Reaction score
Just bought a local switch Odyssey version, sold by lazada. found that there is a dead pixel center of screen, quite triggers ocd once after i found it. Also i find the brightness of screen is darker for the top right corner. Is this case, can i request a return? I know that nintendo company says its normal to have dead pixels.. Just seek ur guys opinions

MaydayStayreal

Reaction score
Just 1 dead pixel, cannot be taken by phone camera bcs its small.. But it's there so i can notice it with eyes.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a local switch Odyssey version, sold by lazada. found that there is a dead pixel center of screen, quite triggers ocd once after i found it. Also i find the brightness of screen is darker for the top right corner. Is this case, can i request a return? I know that nintendo company says its normal to have dead pixels.. Just seek ur guys opinions

Cannot lah.
Dead pixel or bright pixel is typical for LCD Screen.
Even our monitor LCD also like that.

jrwong84

Master Member
Reaction score
congratulations.
Can share how you did it ?
Even the Nintendo said is normal leh.
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/...-or-light-patches-on-the-screen--1201195.html

He already said he just brought his switch so that mean is under 7 days exchange and return policy in singapore nothing to do with NINTENDO law is singapore lemon law

Ny3v6Yh.jpg

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nothing to do with lemon law. it's just the satisfaction guaranteed policy by lazada. as long as there is a defect you can return

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to purchase one at a game shop in Tampines, open 1 set got 1 tiny dead pixel, I reject that one and the 2nd unit is perfect.

You just got to firm with your decision, they will surely still sell it to you. Unless its the last one. :s12:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays the manufacturing process have improved tremendously so should not see dead pixels at all.

If the company still allow those screens with dead pixels to pass through QA that means the company's standard is really low and this will only reflect badly their reputation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.