[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
any class to recommend other than wizard/witch/ warrior?
concerned about funding, but these classes are taken by my mates

how hard would it be for a berserker to level?

all class can level fine. just some can clear mobs faster.

play a class you can enjoy for long hours. Doesnt matter if yr friend already picked the class. You can all choose the same class and it doesnt matter a thing in BDO. Most impt is play what you like.

dEaTh1sCoMin

Reaction score
is the Legendary Package worth it other than the early access feature ??

cos its not cheap : ((
it will be 99SGD for the package

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why does the game still have so much latency lag despite server in Singapore?

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
Why does the game still have so much latency lag despite server in Singapore?

latency fluctuates between 2-50ms. Standard local server latency for games. No lag.

are you downloading something?
are you using SEA client?
are you sure its not low fps?

Last edited:

lenwanxin

Reaction score
those who have access to the game already, can you kindly tell me how much does pearls cost in SGD?

In NA server, pets are 1000 pearls (USD $10) but in SEA server pets are 220 pearls. So i was wondering if pets in SEA server are cheaper than NA servers or not.

Thx!

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Err guys I bought the package already.. the one that costs 1000 Acoins. How to get the guest passes ah? So I can share with people here.

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
those who have access to the game already, can you kindly tell me how much does pearls cost in SGD?

In NA server, pets are 1000 pearls (USD $10) but in SEA server pets are 220 pearls. So i was wondering if pets in SEA server are cheaper than NA servers or not.

Thx!

1 Acoin = 1 pearl in SEA.
So 220 pearl(one pet) is $6.875 USD.

If you buy bigger pearl bundle that comes with bonus pearl, the price goes even lower.

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey. Above timing is for SG timing ah? I got the prime package so tonight midnight can logon huh? Looking forward =:p

yes server is singapore time gmt +8.

Have fun tonight! The rest of us already ingame are having a blast. Zero server issues. Latency is non-existent. Its great to finally have a AAA mmo based in asia and lucky for us its in singapore. Hope BDO SEA success will encourage more mmorpgs to have asia servers. This is a huge market they are overlooking.

skyychann

Reaction score
Looking for any kind souls for a guest pass to try out the game before deciding to commit.

andylbh

Reaction score
I'd like to try it before I decide to buy it, appreciate anyone that can spare their guest pass !
Thanks in advance !

lenwanxin

Reaction score
Thank you very much @IIRedsunsII.

@andylbh @skyychann I have PM-ed you guys my guest passes

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.