Official August 2017 ROF

Rayyan

Reaction score
Hi , wanna ask . Means we have to wait for lease of commencement date, than can get the key huh? Advised please

potluck88

Reaction score
Lease commencement date

Hi,

My grant is not approved yet,
but under my flat details, the lease commencement date is 1 feb 2018.
What does that means???? means I can collect my keys on 1 feb???

HELP

davidyou

Reaction score
Hi,

My grant is not approved yet,
but under my flat details, the lease commencement date is 1 feb 2018.
What does that means???? means I can collect my keys on 1 feb???

HELP
No, you can only collect key until your grant is approve.

Rayyan

Reaction score
I selected my flat on 6dec and didnt take any grant, until now no news. I write in ti expedited my collection of keys. No news. 😕

Shankz86

Reaction score
Anyone knws whats the current Q num? My appt coming up on 25th jan..hopefully still got houses at bt merah..

rossroro

Reaction score
Hey guys. My husband and I selected on 8 Dec. We emailed to expedite this (grant and key collection) . Took quite some time bcos hdb kept asking for doc we aldy sent! N last week, they sent us that they are processing the AHG and will let us know in about 6 wks. Simi really will be 6 wks? Has Any1 gotten such letters and got it earlier than 6 weeks?

Yanilrose

Reaction score
Just got my grants approved today, anyone know how Long I have to wait to get my keys?
Hi have u got the appointment to collect keys yet?I have selected my flat on 26 October 2017 have submitted the documents for ahg/shg as well but till now no news from hdb.

Angelogeo

Reaction score
Hi, could all of you share how long you waited to get your keys from selection date? Didn't get grant btw

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.