OCBC Titanium Mastercard

1renatan

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Like to know why is that some of us are not targeted for the 4mp on dining with no cap till 9th Feb 2018.

Last edited:

sandyph

Reaction score
How do we check if we are eligible for 4mpd dining?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Like to know why is that some of us are not targeted for the 4mp on dining with no cap till 9th Feb 2018.

Hi 1renatan,

We seek your understanding that the bank does at times run promotions exclusively for selected group of customers.

^DG

nick3384me

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

For Agoda/Uber/Grab transactions, if pay through iPhone apps by using APPLEPAY, is this consider as mobile payments and entitled to 10x bonus?

Or must tap or wave the mobile device against the visa paywave/Mastercard paypass reader only consider as mobile payments?

Scizorsim

Reaction score
In app transactions not counted, so yes to your 2nd point.

Hi OCBC

For Agoda/Uber/Grab transactions, if pay through iPhone apps by using APPLEPAY, is this consider as mobile payments and entitled to 10x bonus?

Or must tap or wave the mobile device against the visa paywave/Mastercard paypass reader only consider as mobile payments?

nick3384me

Reaction score
For applepay transactions will decoded into different card number when show on bills, so can easily differentiate from swipe transactions, just curios apps transactions will counted as mobile transactions or not.

louist

Reaction score
Refer to https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/terms-conditions-10xrewards-titanium.pdf?rand=1 item (c)...

Eligible Cardmembers are entitled to earn 10 OCBC$ (every S$1 charged = 10 OCBC$) when they make transactions with their OCBC Titanium Rewards Card from 17 October 2016 to 31 December 2018, through Mobile Payments (Android Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay), excluding the following transactions:
  • Online and in-app transactions

Huh I tot paying via apple pay for uber is eligible for 10x ocbc?

For applepay transactions will decoded into different card number when show on bills, so can easily differentiate from swipe transactions, just curios apps transactions will counted as mobile transactions or not.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks ocbc and all for the clarifications on in app and online transactions exclusions. Luckily I didn't charge any of those to the titanium card so far

fitlies

Reaction score
Thanks ocbc and all for the clarifications on in app and online transactions exclusions. Luckily I didn't charge any of those to the titanium card so far

Personally for me it's quite clear lah. It has since replaced my PPV, which would be good news for OCBC product team... until I breach the $24k cap of course.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.