Help ! Is my memory too low ?

Adt007

Reaction score
I am currently playing MU Legend on my laptop. (Pic 1 is my lappy specs, Pic 2 is the game requirement)

Is my moemory too low cos sometimes the game lag, especially when loading screen when i go into another area.

Lappy memory can upgrade ? Is it safe to leave my lappy with the shop ? They might "steal" my "private videos"

Pls enlighten me

Adt007

Reaction score
tech1.png

tech2.png

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems your laptop already have 12GB of ram. I don't think it is caused by the lack of ram.

Having said that, something is using a lot of ram from your first picture. Your 12GB is down to about 4.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems your laptop already have 12GB of ram. I don't think it is caused by the lack of ram.

Having said that, something is using a lot of ram from your first picture. Your 12GB is down to about 4.

That's what I though as well. But Im just think could it be shared rams for video as well? (Or maybe TS using ram drive?)

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can you use Piriform Speccy and screenshot your specs?

Sent from Finally Unbanned using GAGT

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what I though as well. But Im just think could it be shared rams for video as well? (Or maybe TS using ram drive?)

Unless this screenshot was taken when the game is still running in the background, then it's possible.

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, stop downloading all the free prawn apps.

Also, the lag is likely due to your hard dive, especially when it's during loading scenes.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless this screenshot was taken when the game is still running in the background, then it's possible.

oh ya, sorry was on mobile till u said that i scroll down some more to see another logo running as well. :o

Adt007

Reaction score
TS, stop downloading all the free prawn apps.

Also, the lag is likely due to your hard dive, especially when it's during loading scenes.

No prawn apps on my lappy.

Hard drive shouldnt have any problem.

I never download a lot of stuffs.

Adt007

Reaction score
So all of you expert believes that my lappy memory is enough for the game ?

Then why is it there is a lag when

1) I enter into a new area with the raid party. The loading screen came and when i enter the area, i always lag behing other players. I mean other players were already like 400 meters in front while i just manage to take my 1st step.

2) When theres massive amount of players and monsters together. Sometimes the "picture" of the monster did not appear. Its like im fighting against invisible creatures.

So what may be the problem ?

Please enlighten

undead102

Reaction score
Sometimes is due to slow loading speed because your games are installed on the hdd. The other players probably had their games installed on their ssd hence they load faster and get into the raid or dungeon faster then you hence you are always behind.

12Gb ram is plenty and enough for normal games. 8gb is minimum. Check your game shortcut under file location is it located on your ssd drive or hdd.

Invisible creatures could be due to various factors. Maybe your game installation has corrupted texture files hence the invisible creature. Or perhaps your internet connection might not be stable and hence cannot load the texture files properly on the game server etc.

Last edited:

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe thermal throttling
Maybe rubbish ISP
Maybe rubbish WLAN
Maybe CPU cannot cope

Adt007

Reaction score
12Gb ram is plenty and enough for normal games. 8gb is minimum. Check your game shortcut under file location is it located on your ssd drive or hdd.

So is this ssd or hdd ? If hdd how to move to ssd ?

tech7.png

tech8.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.