SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid404

Reaction score
HNY all! Any kind souls in EBIZ/Audit/ME Whatsapp groups can add me? Thanks in advance! 9652 4375

Berrylovers

Reaction score
Any kind soul can send me Mr. Nicholas Woo's lecture notes' answers (Starts from L1)? Thanks in advance.

xoxohm

Reaction score
Anyone graduated from UOL and going to take/has taken the professional route for accounting career? I'm actually in a dilemma right now as I'm not sure which professional cert should I take. Can anyone advise me on this? Thank you so much in advance!

Up up up up up up

FadedBoy

Reaction score
Just applied for August 2018 intake with a foreign qualification.

Shall wait for a reply from SIM in time to come.

Happy Tuesday peeps!

temperst

Reaction score
Any kind soul can share time and classrooms for Manfred's ME and Jonathan peh's pbf on Mondays? Thanks in advance!

321Juju

Reaction score
Hi! Regarding the examination fees to be paid to RELC.. will they send us an invoice as to how much to pay? Or are we supposed to calculate ourselves lol. There is a page that says 1full mod is 588 and 1half mod is 342. Kinda lost here. Thanks in advance for the help!
Eg. If you're taking 4 full mods this year, then you will have to pay $2352. (588 x 4)

Last edited:

ehjaydableu

Reaction score
CRF

hi, anyone knows what happens if i exceeded the deadline for CRF (continuation registration fee) payment? I paid SIM but forgot to pay UOL...now I cant register for exams..

nina2210

Reaction score
Econs/ Banking and finance

Really Need help in econs and PBF.
Anyone has good notes to share? Or external links to study ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.