SMS gateway query

HotCooler

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am currently helping my client setup a SMS gateway in order to reach out to users, but SMS gateway is expensive in terms of big volume. As such, do you know of any product or cloud services out that can Send out messages using social messaging app such as Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, Viber, Wechat, Line, etc?

Or any cool alternative to SMS gateway?

Thanks!

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
Cloud services that are big in the game are people like Twilio and Nexmo.

I once did try out a SaaS for sending via WhatsApp, it was hard to scale though but I do not know of any other services that sends via WhatsApp. As for the other messaging apps, I did hear from the people in Nexmo that they have something in the works. You can try contacting theirs sales team.

HotCooler

Reaction score
Thanks man..
Cloud services that are big in the game are people like Twilio and Nexmo.

I once did try out a SaaS for sending via WhatsApp, it was hard to scale though but I do not know of any other services that sends via WhatsApp. As for the other messaging apps, I did hear from the people in Nexmo that they have something in the works. You can try contacting theirs sales team.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.