The Watch Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

reikizi

Reaction score
bo jio! lol.

got swee seiko bo

th

:s13::s13: .. promo end liao .. if have .. let u know again.

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You go lor

I guessed even for the Panerai boutique, if you want to the boutique exclusive Luminor Due blue face dial, your minimum expenditure there previously must exceed a certain amount in order to queue and buy the watch.

Well, life is never fair. :s12:

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chuanwatch also has new daytona and hulk few days ago. Really really curious who is the AD chop on the warranty booklet. Any guesses? Local AD? Anyone got $25k to go find out? :)

marxace

Reaction score
0sNH51Kl.jpg

7lNgF9il.jpg

Not mine.. received from a fren who received in a group chat.. he claims that's the price he got the watch at..
Sent from HUAWEI VIE-L29 using GAGT

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ is kee hing hung & watch palace the same boss ah? didn't know that.

there's another rolex AD further down inside, nearer to the toilet.

that's what AD? always confused between them

Tai Hong Hung? Sounds like brothers

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://i.imgur.com/0sNH51Kl.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7lNgF9il.jpg[/IG]

Not mine.. received from a fren who received in a group chat.. he claims that's the price he got the watch at..
Sent from HUAWEI VIE-L29 using GAGT[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I doubt it

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm usually how much premium i must pay then the rolex AD will say the model got stock?

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0sNH51Kl.jpg

7lNgF9il.jpg

impossible rah he obviously bought another cheaper model and juz show tis tat he tried on and took a photo

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chuanwatch also has new daytona and hulk few days ago. Really really curious who is the AD chop on the warranty booklet. Any guesses? Local AD? Anyone got $25k to go find out? :)

could be rolex VIP bought it, and offload to chuan also.

and those customers could be chuan VIP. and chuan hook them up with good prices on patek, ap or rm.

:s13:

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw a grey dealer listing a bunch of brand new Datejust (below 8% recommended AD discount but above 15% VIP AD discount), 2-tone Daytona and sub, SDDB... and...
2 Daytona at 25.7k and 24.9k
1 Hulk at 15.8k
1 Batman at 14.5k

Also saw a few Daytona, hulks and batmans at different grey dealers in Orchard and Chinatown areas :s8:

January is the month when all the new allocation of popular come in to AD, but we are seeing them in grey dealers instead :s13::s13:

At a premium of course :D

This is only in January, but If this trend continues, the retail buyers will suffer as most will be forced to pay premium to buy these popular pieces :vijayadmin:

So my recommendation stays - don't buy them at these prices, let the storm blows away slowly.

retail buyer suffer? if they are rich will they care? they agreed to the price and in most case happy of their purchase. if they unhappy the deal wouldn't be struck anyway.

it a win win from AD and grey and buyer.

BigStick

Reaction score
retail buyer suffer? if they are rich will they care? they agreed to the price and in most case happy of their purchase. if they unhappy the deal wouldn't be struck anyway.

it a win win from AD and grey and buyer.

Why don't you ask these "rich" people they prefer to pay 16k or 27k for a daytona?

I didn't realise being carrot is a win win.

The rich people that I know don't pay premium for anything one. They are more kiam kana than a poor folk like me :)

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chiu are right about some undertable sell to grey dealer cos tiagong before always certain model come teh shop managers always take put in office and teh staff dunch even haf chance to see it in boutique then they sell to their regular "VIP" customer which in turn is teh grey dealer so called their "frens" if wan to put it in nicer way..to make it even more legit the grey may bundle buy wif other unpopular models for discount then can at least justify say "VIP" bought before other models but all games rah

onli way ish dunch pay premium to these grey and slowly AD and grey relationship cannot continue then let these grey seller ownself keep ownself stock up lor since some even got undated warranty card

It always takes two hands to clap, i can tell you surely someone is willing to pay the grey asking price. Thus the grey market will always prosper. Unless u wanna put announcement in newspaper and TV saying please dont buy from grey dealer? lolx :s13:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0sNH51Kl.jpg

7lNgF9il.jpg

Just a kind reminder to the bros here, that the GST "increase" is coming soon ah... do remember to buy it asap. =:p (Another reason to speed up the watch purchase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.