Can't setup new router

beefjerky

Reaction score
I have this Asus rt-ac1200g+ new router and tried replacing with the old one. The setup wizard keeps getting repeated and stucked at user and pw. Like even if I manage to successfully finish this step, the internet status days disconnected. I Tried resetting both modem and router but the same problem keeps happening. Using m1. Is it I need to get m1 side to refresh or something?

Solved: Huawei router only can connect lan 1

Last edited:

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have this Asus rt-ac1200g+ new router and tried replacing with the old one. The setup wizard keeps getting repeated and stucked at user and pw. Like even if I manage to successfully finish this step, the internet status days disconnected. I Tried resetting both modem and router but the same problem keeps happening. Using m1. Is it I need to get m1 side to refresh or something?

Solved: Huawei router only can connect lan 1

The Huawei is a ONT and only PORT 1 is enable.. PORT 2-4 is not activated.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.