Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol look at my order shipped by Dex-i.

from customs processing in Singapore suddenly next day appear shipment picked up in China again.. best part is no contact number and when try to email them, email bounced back saying recipient mailbox full.. hahaha.

P9HTEC1l.jpg

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

maybe they forget the destination is Singapore and send back again to China? :s22:

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some of us may not aware that total mameballs from MameGo page has increased from 3 to 10.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if account is being blocked from using coupons, does this mean the account is blacklisted?

will qoo10 unblock it?

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol look at my order shipped by Dex-i.

from customs processing in Singapore suddenly next day appear shipment picked up in China again.. best part is no contact number and when try to email them, email bounced back saying recipient mailbox full.. hahaha.

P9HTEC1l.jpg

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

mine now under compensation liao in the tracking page knn

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if account is being blocked from using coupons, does this mean the account is blacklisted?

will qoo10 unblock it?

Low chance of qoo10 unblocking it. I would just save the time to create new one, and to use all qpoints in existing blocked acct. Once done, just close it.

kitkat2

Reaction score
Low chance of qoo10 unblocking it. I would just save the time to create new one, and to use all qpoints in existing blocked acct. Once done, just close it.

isn't it very easy for them to know if you use multiple accounts on the same mobile device? glad that they don't suspends the accounts outright.

thoo00

Reaction score
hi all, if i use paylah (other than credit cards) to pay, can i still use qpoints to offset my purchase?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If item lost by qexpress then how ah?

They keep call me ask what’s inside and how much etc etc. Ask item receive liao anot. I said no then they say will check warehouses and revert back. Ho seh liao

depends on seller. Good ones will resend. Mine lost, in the end received. got extra

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1. yes
2. depends on how you talk to the CSO.

contacted the cso asking them to unblock it. i got 3 accounts but only 2 is blocked.

if i close the account and recreate a new one using the same email and phone no, will it get blacklist again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.