The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion Thread

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
just started on Zelda and boy...unlike mario odyssey (which i completed in a weekend), this is tough! Got one shot quite a few times with just a single sword swipe from the pig enemies...

Anyway, anyone know how to farm for rupies? can i sell those emeralds/stones for rupies or are there useful for other stuff later in the game?

Farm guardian parts and cook food to sell. For good weapon/shield/bow just kill lynel or grab from hyrule castle.

mrkerpalz

Reaction score
Yea the snow Bowling is the best method(dunno got any faster method than this or not). Farming prime meat and the gambling game are alternatives also but might take a longer time.

bowling still work after the patch?

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Help needed to complete Zelda Trial of the Swords.

I am bad at this. Any experts can help me out?

$40 small token for your time.

pm me if you dont mind help me out.
Bomb and stasis(for boss) are your Best Friend bro. Just keep trying and you will eventually complete it.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too tough for me. I old liao reflex not good.

haha.

Ok I increased to $100 reward if any1 can help complete all levels in one day.
Beginning Trials + Middle Trials + Final Trials

like that also can , then pay 100 for collecting the 900 seeds better haha

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Too tough for me. I old liao reflex not good.

haha.

Ok I increased to $100 reward if any1 can help complete all levels in one day.
Beginning Trials + Middle Trials + Final Trials

got tougher than DMC ?

Halo green

Banned
Reaction score
Zelda explorer edition got what difference? Buy in Japan got English language?

Last edited:

sonicbas

Reaction score
this is real offer. any pro can help. 100 dollar for trial of sword completion. pm me with name and HP number thx

too tough to guarantee success, slip ups might happen, might have to keep trying esp the final trials

sonicbas

Reaction score
this is real offer. any pro can help. 100 dollar for trial of sword completion. pm me with name and HP number thx

Beginning Trials - 12 Floors - Should take around 1 hour to complete

Middle Trials - 16 Floors - around 1.5 hours to complete (seems like easier than beginning trials)

Final Trials - 23 Floors - took me 1hr 45 min to complete

Last edited:

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zelda explorer edition got what difference? Buy in Japan got English language?
a small guide book plus a map plus the original game...

it's actually same price as original game so if you are getting new, should just get the explorer's edition.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am i reading this right? ps3dante is offering money for people to play and complete a section of the game for him?

It's like paying someone to run the last 10km stretch of a full marathon...LMAO...

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
am i reading this right? ps3dante is offering money for people to play and complete a section of the game for him?

It's like paying someone to run the last 10km stretch of a full marathon...LMAO...

you can offer your services.. go his house.. take $50 upfront, after completion get the balance ?

AC2

Reaction score
where can i buy the amiibo cards to unlock stuff in botw ?

I rather u google abt n2elite where u can find the amiibo code and write on these device to function as a amiibo. Card are waste of money

AC2

Reaction score
Hmm what are u talking abt patching haha. n2elite is supposed to function like any other amiibo figure or card u find in the market. Its hardware based how to patch haha. The switch will just read the n2elite like its reading a amiibo but instead of u spending money buying figuring or cards for just a single game, n2 can function like a rewriteable amiibo where u can reuse it for many other games.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmm what are u talking abt patching haha. n2elite is supposed to function like any other amiibo figure or card u find in the market. Its hardware based how to patch haha. The switch will just read the n2elite like its reading a amiibo but instead of u spending money buying figuring or cards for just a single game, n2 can function like a rewriteable amiibo where u can reuse it for many other games.

Sorry. Noob in this. So supposely I buy this device does it comes loaded with all the amiibo ? Or Should I say if I got 0 amiibo is this device still useful ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Noob in this. So supposely I buy this device does it comes loaded with all the amiibo ? Or Should I say if I got 0 amiibo is this device still useful ?
Inside each real Nintendo amiibo is an NFC tag. Think of it as a small capacity storage device. On the amiibo, Nintendo has written some data identifying the particular amiibo. iirc Nintendo also sells a few amiibo char cards (basically like poker card with NFC tag inside) without you having to buy the figure.

To *ahem* this, you can buy your own NFC tags (which can be read and written using a phone with NFC function and app) and write *ahem* amiibo data to them. These are very cheap (like us$10 for 100 pieces). Since you cannot visually read the data with naked eyes, you will have to label each tag yourself.

The next way is to buy NFC cards in the shape of poker cards that ppl have already created with amiibo data and printed nicely with picture, so you can easily identify which card is for which amiibo.

The above ways mean you will have many tags/cards around. What the n2elite does is it lets you *ahem* multiple amiibos on a single n2 (up to 200, they constantly update their app to add new amiibos). You switch which amiibo you want by pressing a physical button on the n2elite. This is convenient cos you only need one n2 elite. The disadvantage is that you cannot tell which amiibo is currently selected using your naked eyes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.