China Alipay Refund issue.

isiahvic

Reaction score
Previously bought some stuff from Taobao using my posb DC card . Give me so many problem , after 2 months then tell me my product unable to be shipped .

Was told to ask for refund , then taobao mark my product as 成功。

And the other option cannot use . Seller told me that he will just send me via alipay . Which he did .

So now I have $160 STUCK inside my alipay account as when I try to withdraw , it says my card is not being recognized . After some googling , found out they only accept CHINA card .

Some said that we can use eNets , but I do not see such an option .

Anyone got anyway to get my money back ? or isit permanently stuck there .

Allanlee82

Reaction score
Previously bought some stuff from Taobao using my posb DC card . Give me so many problem , after 2 months then tell me my product unable to be shipped .

Was told to ask for refund , then taobao mark my product as 成功。

And the other option cannot use . Seller told me that he will just send me via alipay . Which he did .

So now I have $160 STUCK inside my alipay account as when I try to withdraw , it says my card is not being recognized . After some googling , found out they only accept CHINA card .

Some said that we can use eNets , but I do not see such an option .

Anyone got anyway to get my money back ? or isit permanently stuck there .

got 2 options
1) buy something else and pay with it
2) go china open account

xKazeolus

Master Member
Reaction score
it will be forever stucked unless.. you fax a copy of your passport to taobao singapore office to verify. you won't be able to spend it via alipay until your identification has been verified.

simcher

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's also another issue . They only want to verify CHINA citizens
i have a china colleague who paid me using alipay when i help him bring some stuff over from Singapore, i got into the same situation with you, but i called into alipay and explain my issue, they are able to do a one time only 30 days activation to allow me to use the funds in my alipay account.

but since you are here in Singapore, i guess you can only email them because i called them using a 5 digit number.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you can add in another card. Cause from what I know they block all kinds of dbs and posb cards.

I'm using Citibank card and found no issues with it. Are you able to add another card in and from there to use the credit out?

BwaySaiBoot

Reaction score
u r stuck. just buy something with it. at least u can use it. i gt bank acct in china, neber use for few yrs so they froze it. gotta take plane over if i wanna withdraw..

isiahvic

Reaction score
Now I can't use the money inside , as they require verification . I filled up that I'm a singapore citizen and entered my card . However they refuse to accept my card . What to do now

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I can't use the money inside , as they require verification . I filled up that I'm a singapore citizen and entered my card . However they refuse to accept my card . What to do now

I think mine also not verified.. must verify den can use the money inside?

isiahvic

Reaction score
Yes . Funny how when I purchased the items on TB with my POSB card , it was no issue at all . Now when I have to retrieve money from them , so many problems arise .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.