ASUS MG28UQ Monitor

SolsticeXI

Reaction score
Hi there, may i know if i can get the ASUS MG28UQ 4K monitor locally and if so how much is the price range atm and where can i find it? Is this still recommended for console gaming or are there newer models now?

Sorry in advance if i'm asking in the wrong place.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi SolsticeXI,

The MG28UQ is not available in Singapore. Is there any specific requirement you need for the monitor. So that I can advise you further.

Regards,
DS

SolsticeXI

Reaction score
Hi SolsticeXI,

The MG28UQ is not available in Singapore. Is there any specific requirement you need for the monitor. So that I can advise you further.

Regards,
DS

I'm looking for a 4K capable Non-HDR monitor that also supports HDMI 2.0 for my PS4 Pro console, and thought that the MG28UQ would be a perfect fit for it, do you have any other recommendations that is around the same price range as the MG28UQ? My budget is about $500-600, can maybe push 700 if its worth it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.