Gaming monitor for PS4 Pro/Xbox one X

SolsticeXI

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking to get a gaming monitor just for my consoles and wondering how are the prices for the current 4K monitors now. I'm not looking for the extreme ones, probably the decent cheaper ones as i have a budget of around $500-600.

Would appreciate if anyone could recommend a few that i can look up on, and probably any advise on what i should consider when looking for monitors mainly for Console gaming. :)

lucied

Reaction score
Save money and get a tv. Consoles cannot hit high refresh rates or utilize gsync/freesync technology.

Don't need to reinvent the wheel.

Psycovirus

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking to get a gaming monitor just for my consoles and wondering how are the prices for the current 4K monitors now. I'm not looking for the extreme ones, probably the decent cheaper ones as i have a budget of around $500-600.

Would appreciate if anyone could recommend a few that i can look up on, and probably any advise on what i should consider when looking for monitors mainly for Console gaming. :)

Asus made some Console Gaming Monitors...

d0ev6qz.png

There are three models :

1. VG245H
  2. VG245HE
  3. MG28UQ

Maybe you can pick one from these console gaming monitors if you like...

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know LG has affordable 4k ips monitors with freesync and have 1dp and 2 hdmi2.0 ports.

Cheapest is 27ud58 for around $600+. The 27ud69 is around $800+, while the 27ud88 is around $900+. Additionally the ud88 also supports usbc display protocol.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hooted 4k 43inch tv to pak my xbox one, xbox 360, ps3 n ps4. It cost me sgd400 in qoo10

Sent from Old Man Pressing For Retirement using GAGT

undead102

Reaction score
43inch 4k tv for $400 like very hard to find for brands like philips, sony, LG, samsung etc. I'm guessing its probably cheaper local brands or china brands like akira, palladine, or skyworth tv.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.