Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Real Madrid down 0-1 at home
Not only just this game, Cristiano time is up? Hope I'm wrong cuz I still love him :(

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I hope manc trash the fools. Nothing make my weekend feel even better than seeing pool lose, especially by a big goal difference.

DanielTng

Master Member
Reaction score
Conte may be preparing to leave at the end of the season.

Hopefully so. I think his time was up since the start of the season and if Chelsea’s game were to continue to slide, Roman may dump him much earlier. He had his cries and demands of players but quite unfortunately his players doesn’t shine like Pep’s.

It is evident from the recent run of events that he is kept out of the incoming players part and the owner is not giving in to any of his demands for new players and he just need to hang on with his present squad and finish the season respectably.

He is jealous of Jose getting the support of the club in the getting of the players that Jose wanted and he wanted to hit at Jose but unfortunately Pep was getting all the support from the owner as well. Thus he jams the remarks that both Manchester clubs are buying out the competitions instead of sneering at Jose for buying up to win things.

He is spending more time fighting Jose than focusing on Chelsea’s well being. Knowing Jose’s interest in Sanchez, he said he spent time talking to Sanchez about how he wanted him at Juve but the player opting for Barca and telling the player that he is worth 80 million pounds. I wun be surprised that he would coax Sanchez to snub Jose. So for all the players that Jose is keen in, he would be in touch. It cannot be a coincident and Chelsea are not keen on those players.

So, the little man slant or the label should be tagged to? As the saying goes “it takes a fool to identify another as a fool”.

It needs a little man to identify another little man.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since Mourinho got into Conte’s head.

- Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea
- Norwich 0-0 Chelsea
- Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal
- Chelsea 0-0 Leicester

:s13: :s13: :s13:

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is spending more time fighting Jose than focusing on Chelsea’s well being. Knowing Jose’s interest in Sanchez, he said he spent time talking to Sanchez about how he wanted him at Juve but the player opting for Barca and telling the player that he is worth 80 million pounds. I wun be surprised that he would coax Sanchez to snub Jose. So for all the players that Jose is keen in, he would be in touch. It cannot be a coincident and Chelsea are not keen on those players.

So, the little man slant or the label should be tagged to? As the saying goes “it takes a fool to identify another as a fool”.

It needs a little man to identify another little man.

wah, you really think too much. machiam drama series

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope manc trash the fools. Nothing make my weekend feel even better than seeing pool lose, especially by a big goal difference.

i do hope the foos will give us a helping hand by ending City's unbeaten run.

We need other teams now to down City so we got a fighting chance to catch up

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
15 points gap. Manc need to lose 5 games and we win 5 games just to match up. Not impossible but very hard to do so.

I rather pool kena trash and we focus fa cup and ucl

i do hope the foos will give us a helping hand by ending City's unbeaten run.

We need other teams now to down City so we got a fighting chance to catch up

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chelsea got 4 transfer kenna highjacked in this season ...

This season Chelsea signings has been a mess. Can't get most of the 1st choice signings so had to settle for 2nd & 3rd choices which are lower quality players.

It is showing now. Look at Morata. He is unable to score.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This season Chelsea signings has been a mess. Can't get most of the 1st choice signings so had to settle for 2nd & 3rd choices which are lower quality players.

Actually our signings recently oso quite messy :(

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal signing lacazette also failed to score
Moi Jin sad

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

We got their 1st choice also can’t score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.