*Official* Forex Trading thread. (DYODD advised) - Part 2

ExtremeWays

Banned
Reaction score
who have I conned?

I said so many times, for those who think this results is doctored or fake...come meet me lor. i login to the account in your face, show you the name of the account holder and let u match to my NRIC. :s13:

You are mistaking luck for skill...........

And now you want to sell yourself as skilful trader.......

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i am very interested to meet Chunk Taylors bro.

That day I saw your thread saying u were at Starbuck HV. I nearly went there to say hi. But last minute i got to run off somewhere else.

Chuck Taylors

Banned
Reaction score

That day I saw your thread saying u were at Starbuck HV. I nearly went there to say hi. But last minute i got to run off somewhere else.

oh. i stayed there short while nia. after that i went d good cafe

Chuck Taylors

Banned
Reaction score

I have always maintain that anyone who wishes to meet me, be it for a chat or to verify my records, are free to do so. I don't hide behind a forum or a telegram group.

There are 2 people who hide behind this forum when all they do is spout nonsense.

Another 2 people who created telegram groups as pioneers but have since left both groups because they felt slighted. Why do they feel slighted? Because new membrs of the telegram group didn't obey their "rules" and why didn't they? Because that 2 people were not satki enough to command respect. I have been in the telegram groups. These 2 people, their trades, when they win, it is 10-20pips but when they lose, it is hundreds of pips.

You can say I sound cocky etc. I'm here to make money, not friends.

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unsolicited Content (Commercial solicitation / Ads / Referrals / Spam)

I have never traded forex before, a total noob, but want to learn. As a noob, i prob can't contribute much, is it still ok for me to join?

Last edited by a moderator:

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have always maintain that anyone who wishes to meet me, be it for a chat or to verify my records, are free to do so. I don't hide behind a forum or a telegram group.

There are 2 people who hide behind this forum when all they do is spout nonsense.

Another 2 people who created telegram groups as pioneers but have since left both groups because they felt slighted. Why do they feel slighted? Because new membrs of the telegram group didn't obey their "rules" and why didn't they? Because that 2 people were not satki enough to command respect. I have been in the telegram groups. These 2 people, their trades, when they win, it is 10-20pips but when they lose, it is hundreds of pips.

You can say I sound cocky etc. I'm here to make money, not friends.

Bro, if opportunities arise again, i will go meet u. But i wont be there to verify your records. Just sit down chit chat, do our own stuffs (trades or playing games).

We trade to make money, less the ego of "i am right therefore i make money". At the same time, i also believe we can make friends not enemies. Our trading views and ideas may be different. At the end of the day, as long as we can make money that is fine with me.

In trading i realise, every good trader has his own trading strategy. I hope one day to meet fellow traders like myself, be it young or old, noob or pro, just sit down and chit chat, share interests (other hobbies) also can.

Cheers!

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is only currency futures in cme right. The forex traders they also trade cash positions.

Anyway, usd is like lao sai last week. Is it going to be good time to accumulate longs?

The past week US Dollar Index only retrace from losses for 1 day only then continue to plunge furthur.

But the dips with small lots to average out still ok. The time to long is not yet as short term USD still weak.

Chuck Taylors

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, if opportunities arise again, i will go meet u. But i wont be there to verify your records. Just sit down chit chat, do our own stuffs (trades or playing games).

Sure, although I do foresee that I might be banned on this account soon. But as usual, as long as I continue to make money.. :s13:

We trade to make money, less the ego of "i am right therefore i make money". At the same time, i also believe we can make friends not enemies. Our trading views and ideas may be different. At the end of the day, as long as we can make money that is fine with me.

Of course a new friend is better than another enemy. However, that was not what I was met with, despite me being friendly and providing evidence after evidence of my legit-ness. But oh well.

In trading i realise, every good trader has his own trading strategy. I hope one day to meet fellow traders like myself, be it young or old, noob or pro, just sit down and chit chat, share interests (other hobbies) also can.

This is exactly what I am hoping for. The way I trade is abit unorthodox, but it has given me comfortable returns, so I'm very happy. But I'm very open to hearing from other traders on how they trade and their results. That is the only way I can fine-tune my own trading and allow me to create my next system.

Also, dear Rider83, I believe I have shared quite a bit about myself. Do you mind sharing about yourself too? Are you a full-time trader? What's your background if you do not mind sharing?

I will put my story in the spoiler box below so as to prevent an excessively long post. Thanks.

I'm a guy in my late 20s. No banking/finance background whatsoever.

About some years back, I got very interested in stocks. However, my performance there was not good-profitable, but not stable enough to depend on it for income.

I continued to play around with it but with no meaningful results.

Then I met this girl who broke my heart. We broke up around Jan 2017.
Devastated, I had many sleepless nights. It was then I got into forex. I spent about 6 months studying about the mechanisms of forex. I started getting the hang of it and realized it could be stable enough for depending on it for income, like a job.

So in June 2017, I left my job and did this forex trading full time. In the previous 6 months, I managed to be profitable and finally decided on a system that will be stuck to.

Now in Jan 2018, I have funded a new account to mark this journey. The starting capital is only 5k SGD (as you saw), with the goal of creating 10-20K income every month.

My principle is always to use a small capital to generate a larger return. It doesn't make sense to use a big capital to generate small returns.

Chuck Taylors

Banned
Reaction score
I have never traded forex before, a total noob, but want to learn. As a noob, i prob can't contribute much, is it still ok for me to join?

I am more than happy to welcome newbies.

Much better than imbeciles and cretins. :)

So far, once again, despite this being literally a free money giveaway, not much interest. It's OK, Keverus can only be generous to an extent.

Chuck Taylors

Banned
Reaction score
We are less than 6 hours from market opening...but tomorrow is US Bank Holiday.

Not sure how much I can make tomorrow, not sure if I can keep my 獨孤求敗 status. (I am currently 155-0 in the year 2018).

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure, although I do foresee that I might be banned on this account soon. But as usual, as long as I continue to make money.. :s13:

Of course a new friend is better than another enemy. However, that was not what I was met with, despite me being friendly and providing evidence after evidence of my legit-ness. But oh well.

This is exactly what I am hoping for. The way I trade is abit unorthodox, but it has given me comfortable returns, so I'm very happy. But I'm very open to hearing from other traders on how they trade and their results. That is the only way I can fine-tune my own trading and allow me to create my next system.

Also, dear Rider83, I believe I have shared quite a bit about myself. Do you mind sharing about yourself too? Are you a full-time trader? What's your background if you do not mind sharing?

I will put my story in the spoiler box below so as to prevent an excessively long post. Thanks.

I'm a guy in my late 20s. No banking/finance background whatsoever.

About some years back, I got very interested in stocks. However, my performance there was not good-profitable, but not stable enough to depend on it for income.

I continued to play around with it but with no meaningful results.

Then I met this girl who broke my heart. We broke up around Jan 2017.
Devastated, I had many sleepless nights. It was then I got into forex. I spent about 6 months studying about the mechanisms of forex. I started getting the hang of it and realized it could be stable enough for depending on it for income, like a job.

So in June 2017, I left my job and did this forex trading full time. In the previous 6 months, I managed to be profitable and finally decided on a system that will be stuck to.

Now in Jan 2018, I have funded a new account to mark this journey. The starting capital is only 5k SGD (as you saw), with the goal of creating 10-20K income every month.

My principle is always to use a small capital to generate a larger return. It doesn't make sense to use a big capital to generate small returns.

Thanks bro. Will share some info about myself as much as i can.

I have a full time job and cant afford to lose it now. Have tried investing in equity market but ended up doing "long term investment". Over time i realised. These long term investments locked up my funds and had huge opportunity costs. Figured out that this is not for me, and look into more on trading.

Then I began looking into trading using mathematical/statistic models. Found out that forex seems to be the most applicable. So i began to come up and back testing various strategies. Cut long story short, i think Mr Canbera's strategy is kind of similar to one of mine and hence I hang out here more often.

My aim here is to get to know more traders. Not really interested to show how much I made or how profitable my strategies are. It does not matter if ppl dont believe my PnL. I just want to make more friends who share the same interests with me :)

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can share your strategy here. Would love to hear about it and maybe incorporate with my current strategies.

By the way it seems that some people's mathematics really epic fail. How can my annualised ROI be at 3%? :s13:

Working capital S$20,000. Profit S$18,000 over 1.5 years.

http://www.calculator.net/roi-calcu...18&endbalanceday=12/31/2022&ctype=1&x=91&y=26

Lets meet up one day instead and we talk it then. I wont want to post strategies or PNL here because for some reasons i cannot understand, it will invite disbelievers to come in and comment. And then i will have to spend time to prove this and that... that would be opportunity cost to me. I would preder to use my time to find fellow traders, play games or sports, or even just to have a cup of nice kopi.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thread under review.

edit: thread re-open.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.