The Watch Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At long last, I have acquired the watch I have set eyes on for about 2 years now. Special mention to gaoxing84 and thank you for having me in mind and helping me secure this timepiece. From our short conversations, it is telling that he is someone who is passionate, enjoying the journey of trying on different kinds of watches and passing them on to someone else, an enthusiast of sorts.

DLW8h42h.jpg

colloquial wristshot here

Have a blessed Sunday all! :)

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
At long last, I have acquired the watch I have set eyes on for about 2 years now. Special mention to gaoxing84 and thank you for having me in mind and helping me secure this timepiece. From our short conversations, it is telling that he is someone who is passionate, enjoying the journey of trying on different kinds of watches and passing them on to someone else, an enthusiast of sorts.

Have a blessed Sunday all!
:)

Congrats!! It looks great on you, do wear it in good health. :)

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

DLW8h42h.jpg

Enjoy your Sub! It’s a great watch!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the well-wishes. I must say I am enjoying the simple symmetry of the watch. The anticipation was more thrilling though.

Glad to be able to help you.
Great watch and enjoy for many years to come.
Haha I am just another watch guy, same as everyone here.

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

DLW8h42h.jpg

GX helped me with my Speedy, my Sub and my Zimbe too :s34::love::s34:

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ho seh Bo haha long time no talk too.

What's next? Haha recently got cocktail right.

yes sir....frankly now no next target leh....i very satisfied with my current choices....submariner...speedy...cocktail...orient mako...garmin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.