Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the premium number charge. Even if you never port out, it's still chargeable.
Thanks, bro.

But that choice number is paid upfront already.
As it was admin charge.
Anyway I take it as SIM card charge as it was free SIM card.
As 2nd time I did this and wait for completed 1 month then port, no issue no extra charge.
Guess it is admin = penalty.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Go for Unlimited plan super worth. Add on a multi sim for mobile WiFi for home, even cheaper than using fibre haha (if you don't mind slower speed compared to fibre)

Actually for m1, the old mysim+ plans or mysim3 plans,which is better?

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go for Unlimited plan super worth. Add on a multi sim for mobile WiFi for home, even cheaper than using fibre haha (if you don't mind slower speed compared to fibre)

Haha I dun nid unlimited plan. Nw using the old mysim+ 20 plan with add on data, thinking whether to switch to mysim3 40 plan that offers 15Gb data...

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha I dun nid unlimited plan. Nw using the old mysim+ 20 plan with add on data, thinking whether to switch to mysim3 40 plan that offers 15Gb data...

Even at the Maximum, mySIM+ 20 with Upsized Data Super only gives 10GB data, but is $2.30/mth cheaper?

It's up to you whether the additional $2.30/mth is worth or not, since you can re-sign contract and upgrade to mySIM 3 40 anytime.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even at the Maximum, mySIM+ 20 with Upsized Data Super only gives 10GB data, but is $2.30/mth cheaper?

It's up to you whether the additional $2.30/mth is worth or not, since you can re-sign contract and upgrade to mySIM 3 40 anytime.

Hey, thanks for the information, I really appreciate it, will consider it!

$2.30 cheaper, but I can get extra 5Gb more data. Somemore change new Upsized Data nid to pay $10+ service charge. I believe recontract is free no nid service charge?

Last edited:

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the information, I really appreciate it, will consider it!

$2.30 cheaper, but I can get extra 5Gb more data. Somemore change new Upsized Data nid to pay $10+ service charge. I believe recontract is free no nid service charge?

Recontract can only be done for mySIM 3 20 and above for your service plan. Cannot recontract on mySIM+ anymore.

So may as well upgrade to mySIM 3 40 if you need more data.

Out of contract your additional 1GB data on 12 months contract will be removed; the Upsized Data will see a price hike of $4-12/mth (see My M1 app for details).

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Guys! I read online regradding National service full time(NSF) is considered CIS and can enjoy fred caller id. Can anyome or singtel comfirm it?
Hi limjialok,

There is no CIS discount for SIM ONLY plans.

We do offer LVL Up for our Youth Combo plans. For example, signing up for Youth Combo 2 ($42.90/month) will give you an additional 2GB free data (free 1GB for LVL UP + 1GB for Youth Combo Plan). You get a total of 4GB local data bundle per month with unlimited local talktime/SMS. You also can choose to add on DATA X3 (on the base plan of 2GB) at $5.90 per month (U.P $9.90) to get a total of 8GB per month.

For more information on our Youth Combo Plans, do check out the links below:
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/postpaid-plans/youth
https://www.singtel.com/personal/support/mobile-postpaid/youth

If you have any other questions, do drop us a private message or reply here.

Thank you.

KuKuBerg

Reaction score
Hi all. I hope to seek some advice.

I have 1 singtel and starhub lines. Average data usage around 7gb each monthly. Starhub contract have finished and singtel expires this month. Was hoping to see singtel cny promo.

As i intend to port starhub line to singtel for the sgd200 port in promo. Sign up data x. My singtel line to become mobileshare line. Then i was told i had to change to new number if i want the singtel number to become mobileshare ( after port in the starhub).

No re contract promo for my current singtel line. :(

Now have to start looking to compare starhub mobile plans. Cos have the ocbc sgd228 promo. Intend to get iphone x 265gb.

Thanks for reading. :)

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I hope to seek some advice.

I have 1 singtel and starhub lines. Average data usage around 7gb each monthly. Starhub contract have finished and singtel expires this month. Was hoping to see singtel cny promo.

As i intend to port starhub line to singtel for the sgd200 port in promo. Sign up data x. My singtel line to become mobileshare line. Then i was told i had to change to new number if i want the singtel number to become mobileshare ( after port in the starhub).

No re contract promo for my current singtel line. :(

Now have to start looking to compare starhub mobile plans. Cos have the ocbc sgd228 promo. Intend to get iphone x 265gb.

Thanks for reading. :)

You didn't state if your SingTel Mobile line is currently in contract or not?

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The singtel line expires this month. Jan. :)

Ohh... just realised the sgd228 ocbc is not applicable for cis customers. Lol

Online offer for CIS: $188/288 discount, with $30 free bill credit.
Didn't see the T&C so lol.

I think SingTel thinks you need to downgrade before your contract expiry, that's why they said MobileShare is not applicable yet.

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
SIM ONLY plan with best ISD rates? I heard M1 offers 033 isd calls at $0.08 per minutes - pretty cheap!
If its true than M1 is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.