[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
I haven't created any character yet bcuz haven't logged in, can click collect item at web storage to get the guests passes?

you can see the game passes(actual keys, not in web storage) once you log in yr game account on bdo website.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can see the game passes(actual keys, not in web storage) once you log in yr game account on bdo website.

Special benefit
Choose pet : Brown Guide Hawk Reserve Family/Character Name : Reserve the name of Family/Character.
Reserve Name
※ The pet of your choice has been sent to Web Storage.
※ After entering the Guest Pass Number, you will be able to enter the game for 7 days.

That's all I see. No option to view the guest pass number :(

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes server is singapore time gmt +8.

Have fun tonight! The rest of us already ingame are having a blast. Zero server issues. Latency is non-existent. Its great to finally have a AAA mmo based in asia and lucky for us its in singapore. Hope BDO SEA success will encourage more mmorpgs to have asia servers. This is a huge market they are overlooking.

got many pinoy...??

i am interested,.....i used to be excited, but wait and wait till lose interest

Last edited:

zetavinz

Reaction score
Are there anymore guest pass?

Would like to try the game out first as i will be using my controller for the combat. Thanks in advance!

dEaTh1sCoMin

Reaction score
just purchased the Prime package
Under web storage history,i only see the Pet chooser
Where's the guest pass info located ??

I want to post it here for people to try out

*silly me.. i figured out to redeem the guest pass liO ..

Last edited:

g3rcyz

Reaction score
Hi, BNS player here looking to make a switch. Would appreciate if anyone would send me a guest pass if you have one to spare. Thanks!

majere2sg

Master Member
Reaction score
Any good SG guild to join and any requirements like level ? Newbie here, still learning the game mechanism.. overwhelming with the nodes etc.. :D

FlipGor

Reaction score
New to BDO, I hear reddit say that BDO is Pay 2 win despite the model being buy2play like guild wars liddat. Can any veterans clarify the claims and give me a short rundown of how much of a time sink the game is ( working adult so not a lot of time to play) ?

maximoz

Reaction score
which server are u all playing in?

There’s only 1 server but 3 different channels aka instance. You may switch between these 3 channels but there’s a 15mins cooldown to switch again. Friends need to be in the same channel to play together.

maximoz

Reaction score
New to BDO, I hear reddit say that BDO is Pay 2 win despite the model being buy2play like guild wars liddat. Can any veterans clarify the claims and give me a short rundown of how much of a time sink the game is ( working adult so not a lot of time to play) ?

Won’t really say it’s pay to win but more pay to convenience.

Inventory slots and carry weight are limited per character. Doing all your main quest gives some slots. Weight wise you will need to carry trade items and walk to train your character to carry more. You can buy inventory slots and weight limit from their cash shop but it’s all individual character. It’s not shared. Hence you need to consider carefully which character you want to main.

Quite a few will say without those cash shop conveniences, it’s still doable but just take longer I Guess. How long I’m not too sure tho.

magicwolf

Reaction score
wah i saw the US BDO got so many classes.. got ninja..

Anyway hopefully BDO SEA will come out with the new classes soon.

FlipGor

Reaction score
Won’t really say it’s pay to win but more pay to convenience.

Inventory slots and carry weight are limited per character. Doing all your main quest gives some slots. Weight wise you will need to carry trade items and walk to train your character to carry more. You can buy inventory slots and weight limit from their cash shop but it’s all individual character. It’s not shared. Hence you need to consider carefully which character you want to main.

Quite a few will say without those cash shop conveniences, it’s still doable but just take longer I Guess. How long I’m not too sure tho.

Oic, thanks for taking time to answering my qns.

Side note, are there any Sg guilds I could join as a newbie? Most prolly joining BDO solo and have 0 idea how the game works

maximoz

Reaction score
Oic, thanks for taking time to answering my qns.

Side note, are there any Sg guilds I could join as a newbie? Most prolly joining BDO solo and have 0 idea how the game works

I see ingame there’s quite a few sg guilds recruiting.

Might also want to go to their official forum to check if any guild is recruiting too.

https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/Community?topicType=3&countryType=en-US

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.