My Nov spending

Thailand Hotel (retail) $500
Lazada (online) $20
Scoot (online) $200
Meals (macdonald, songfa,etc ) $30
NTUC (paywave) $50
Qoo10 (online) $100

Didn't get cash rebate in Dec.

Rebate for Nov spendings were only credited in January. Probably check your unbilled transactions.

efreelancer

Reaction score
I guess not all Qoo10 transactions get 5%? Any issues with using paypal?

Cos using SCB previously and sometimes not all Qoo10 transactions are classified online.

jess_sg

Reaction score
for the past years, making qoo10 transaction directly with credit card were entitled rebates for me, scb or dbs all have.

so use credit card instead of paypal for qoo10

I guess not all Qoo10 transactions get 5%? Any issues with using paypal?

Cos using SCB previously and sometimes not all Qoo10 transactions are classified online.

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Nov spending

Thailand Hotel (retail) $500
Lazada (online) $20
Scoot (online) $200
Meals (macdonald, songfa,etc ) $30
NTUC (paywave) $50
Qoo10 (online) $100

Didn't get cash rebate in Dec.

DBS customer service says need to send SMS to register for 5% cashback.

Sounds like trapping un-aware customers.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DBS customer service says need to send SMS to register for 5% cashback.

Sounds like trapping un-aware customers.

When you applied for the card? IIRC only card applied before Apr2016 need to send SMS for the 5% promo. Card applied from 1 Apr 2016, auto enrolled to the promo.

Last edited:

fulat1

Reaction score
Question

Simply make a minimum spend of S$600 on your Card in a calendar month.

- does this means all transactions need to be in Online/ Paywave ? what bout the merchant that has no paywave capability?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question

Simply make a minimum spend of S$600 on your Card in a calendar month.

- does this means all transactions need to be in Online/ Paywave ? what bout the merchant that has no paywave capability?

only online/paywave has 5%, non-online/non-paywave "qualified spending" can get 0.3% and count to the min $600. Refer to the TnC.

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score
if i never link my bank account to my card and i made an atm withdrawal, what are the charges? is it considered a cash advance?

Garlic & Butter

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When you applied for the card? IIRC only card applied before Apr2016 need to send SMS for the 5% promo. Card applied from 1 Apr 2016, auto enrolled to the promo.

the mailer confirms no registrations needed:

Your DBS Live Fresh Card now comes with the one of the highest online rebate rates - 5% cashback on all online spend, including online shopping, online travel bookings, online food deliveries, ticket bookings for movies and more. Almost everything you get online gives you cashback so you can Live Fresh!

What’s more, you get 5% cashback on any contactless payments with Visa payWave, locally and abroad. All other payments come with 0.3% cashback.

Sounds good? Simply spend a minimum of S$600 a month to receive up to S$60 cashback. No registrations required. No tiered rewards or spending criteria to remember.

Want more? Get these festive deals to LIVE FRESH this season:

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the mailer confirms no registrations needed:

Your DBS Live Fresh Card now comes with the one of the highest online rebate rates - 5% cashback on all online spend, including online shopping, online travel bookings, online food deliveries, ticket bookings for movies and more. Almost everything you get online gives you cashback so you can Live Fresh!

What’s more, you get 5% cashback on any contactless payments with Visa payWave, locally and abroad. All other payments come with 0.3% cashback.

Sounds good? Simply spend a minimum of S$600 a month to receive up to S$60 cashback. No registrations required. No tiered rewards or spending criteria to remember.

Want more? Get these festive deals to LIVE FRESH this season:

Thanks. I am referring to the 5% for Nov spending.
My DBS live fresh card was applied on Nov 2015.
The 5% was there all along when I applied.
Never knew need to register to get 5%cashback.

rapcon

Reaction score
This card or rather DBS like took dam long to regiser the transaction into the website. I have to personally record my own record to prevent overspend.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This card or rather DBS like took dam long to regiser the transaction into the website. I have to personally record my own record to prevent overspend.

the transaction gets reflected on ibanking once it is posted by the merchant

linuskltan

Reaction score
Has anyone received their 0.3% / 5% for Dec 2017 spending? Based on new T&Cs, should have been credited by 15th calendar day after month-end, which is yesterday.

newjungle

Reaction score
depends which DBS card and what kind of transaction. Btw live fresh card no longer award points.

Thanks for the reply! I got confused, it isn't live fresh card, but rather DBS woman's world mastercard...i checked T&C, it seems there is no cap.

shengliang1981

Reaction score
Has anyone received their 0.3% / 5% for Dec 2017 spending? Based on new T&Cs, should have been credited by 15th calendar day after month-end, which is yesterday.

Not yet receive as well. Noticed the new T&C supposed to be credited by 15th calendar day. Recently encounter alot of delays in cashback crediting especially DBS and Citibank, starting to lose trust on these banks.. Make sure check your cashback monthly and voice up to the banks if not credited..

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Up till now I didn't get the $70 for spending $500 in the first month in October last year. Cso keeps saying it will take 60 days but it is already more than that from end of October last year

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koja6049

Master Member
Reaction score
Up till now I didn't get the $70 for spending $500 in the first month in October last year. Cso keeps saying it will take 60 days but it is already more than that from end of October last year

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

follow up regularly, this is what i do.

just recently i applied for amex capitacard, welcome gift never arrived. Follow up 2-3 times, then they only go and check and found that it is credited to stranger's account. If never follow up they never even bother to check :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.