Apple Watch 3 LTE

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been a long time waiting, not sure what’s hold up? I don’t think production was ever an issue.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swee, I realize Carousell got some selliers posting they got it from US and some never stated country of purchased and claim 100% working with local telecom last week.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it is considered as a strong belief but the Apple Watch Series 3 with Cellular version were only recently registered/certified by IMDA and which wasn't listed in before.

D5U8z0C.jpg

There are the model numbers: A1889 and A1891 which is only used for Australia’s, Japan’s and UK’s cellular versions.

https://sgappletimes.tech/2018/01/0...ith-cellular-imminent-to-launch-in-singapore/

This is quite a good basis.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swee, I realize Carousell got some selliers posting they got it from US and some never stated country of purchased and claim 100% working with local telecom last week.

The onus is on the buyer to due his/her due dilligence.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it is considered as a strong belief but the Apple Watch Series 3 with Cellular version were only recently registered/certified by IMDA and which wasn't listed in before.

D5U8z0C.jpg

There are the model numbers: A1889 and A1891 which is only used for Australia’s, Japan’s and UK’s cellular versions.

https://sgappletimes.tech/2018/01/0...ith-cellular-imminent-to-launch-in-singapore/
how come not in imda equipment check list ... just went to see .. dont have leh .. taken down? lol

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's absolutely no comparison between SS and aluminium. Though I don't have a Series 3, but a Series 2 SS and also an original generation SS, no regrets getting it!

applelover123

Reaction score
What i meant is that i presumed it will be available in singapore within the next 3 months but i think it's going to be much longer than that.
In any case, shouldn't the Apple Watch Cellular version be classified under Equip type -
Mobile Terminals under the IMDA listing instead of it being a low powered device? I mean, look at samsung Gear S3 Frontier LTE model SM-R765F.

tec_geek

Reaction score
Just when my hopes are getting high, suddenly it crashes to the ground...

Yes. And the listing was removed from IMDA’s website just a day or two after the article.

But nonetheless, still waiting for this perfect scenario - Running on a Sunday evening:

Apple Watch Series 3 LTE + AirPods + Playing Apple Music with the Pop Workout Radio (playlist) + Free Data on Sundays.

edx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take a look at this help article from the Apple Singapore support page: https://support.apple.com/en-sg/HT207578

Check out the publish date: 11 January 2018. It's coming really soon guys.

PetPet

Reaction score
Around CNY? Since it's a so called shopping event for us.
Just a guess lol

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.