QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does supplementary card include priority pass? We just received the supplementary card and it includes the PP form.

I think it does...on the safe side better to call and ask if not later we advise wrongly u have to pay u come killing us haha

https://www.citibank.com.sg/gcb/credit_cards/supplementary-credit-card.htm

It says u share the same priviledges

sennie

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nope. Anyway ask your hubby to join KF. Is free and it doesn't cost much. This will save all hassle between transferring here and there and losing of points for breaching tnc.

:eek: But I already have a pool of miles in my KF account

Guess we just gotta use this card more to even up his KF miles then try to do separate redemption on the same flight.. :(

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Guess we just gotta use this card more to even up his KF miles then try to do separate redemption on the same flight.. :(

Why not u apply for the card and make him supp? Haha

sennie

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why not u apply for the card and make him supp? Haha

He earns I spend mah =:p

I wasn't aware that we can only transfer the miles to the main cardholder's account. Thought it'll be the same as HSBC which as supp cardholder I just nominate my KF account and they'll transfer over without question.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I wasn't aware that we can only transfer the miles to the main cardholder's account. Thought it'll be the same as HSBC which as supp cardholder I just nominate my KF account and they'll transfer over without question.

lol. You spend on your main card and ask him to pay the bill lor.

Satki General

Reaction score

You can transfer his KF miles to your KF account right? Just need to nominate you as a recipient

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha not we can...is by default...which I quite like it...cause everything g under me...when I wan buy tickets..I book for them haha

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha not we can...is by default...which I quite like it...cause everything g under me...when I wan buy tickets..I book for them haha

As in, for HSBC points earned by supp card is under the supp card owner instead of the main card owner?

sennie

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
As in, for HSBC points earned by supp card is under the supp card owner instead of the main card owner?

For HSBC, the points are pool together for main and supp cards. When redeeming for miles, we nominate my KF account (supp cardholder).

1renatan

Reaction score
Is there still promo for Kaligo 10 mpd? It says it ends 31st Dec 2017.

I called Citibank few days ago regarding Kaligo 10mpd promo. They said promo ended in 31 Dec 2017. They also said that they are not sure if there's another promo coming.

Singaporeans First

Reaction score
I had about 67K KF miles but i don't intend to use it ?

I saw people selling KF miles on carousell ?? how does it works ?

Can PM me ?

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had about 67K KF miles but i don't intend to use it ?

I saw people selling KF miles on carousell ?? how does it works ?

Can PM me ?

Basically they are selling air tickets.

I.e. someone wants to buy from you your miles. You help the person to book a trip and he pay u the price for the air ticket. This is what I know (since i know miles are not transferable.)

sandyph

Reaction score
If you redeem sq flight and pay the taxes using citi pm, is that make you eligible for the automotic travel insurance?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you redeem sq flight and pay the taxes using citi pm, is that make you eligible for the automotic travel insurance?

Yes, provided the miles used was partially or fully from Citibank card

A Round Trip or a portion thereof, which fulfills the following conditions:
(a) where the Full Fare has been charged to the Cardmember’s Citi Card
account, or
(b) where the travel ticket has been acquired with points earned by a rewards
program associated only with the Citi Card, or
(c) where the travel ticket has been partially acquired with points earned by a
rewards program associated only with the Citi Card and with the balance

sandyph

Reaction score
How can they check though? For instance im transfering 100k miles from uob and 30k miles from citi pm. Then I redeem 1 way ticket for 65k miles and the return ticket for 43k miles paying both taxes with citi pm.

Will I get the travel insurance for both?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.