Is it worth it to take vet tech as my poly course?

Whiteyolk

Reaction score
URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH POLY COURSE SELECTION

Hello all, which one is wiser?
1) putting a course as first choice that I really like, but may not get in to the course due to the point diff ( 1 point diff)
2) putting a course as first choice that I like but am not passionate about, but I can get into the course
Please help me thanks
Can anybody share their vet tech poly exp?

Last edited:

cooliomars

Reaction score
Hello all, which one is wiser?
1) putting a course as first choice that I really like, but may not get in to the course due to the point diff ( 1 point diff)
2) putting a course as first choice that I like but am not passionate about, but I can get into the course
Please help me thanks
Can anybody share their vet tech poly exp?

Option 1, COPs can change every year. No harm trying

hello7777777

Reaction score
I agree with above. Option 1 is better.

Vet tech is also about animal research, animal testing. There is extensive biology training. So please research carefully.

My friend worked in an animal clinic as an assistant, and the dogs pee all over him. So expect your hands to get dirty and you may need to clean up for the vet doctor. The dogs can also throw all kinds of tantrums when ill.

But it is a rewarding job.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.