I dun suspect s-ghost.
Only suspect the Malaysia ghost, missing long time

Sent from Google PIXEL XL Supports Mm2,Uuu,Fuyu,Singtel, Kepcorp using GAGT

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
tio warning liao...who make Wendy Mak mei mei angry :(:(

Dear mm2 Red Carpet Club members,

In view of the recent turnout for the showing of "Take Me To The Moon" on 9 January 2018, 20% of the ticket winners failed to show up, and did not inform us beforehand.

We feel that it is only fair to institute a new practice that ensures fairness for all Red Carpet Club members.

From 16 January 2018 onwards, with regard to all Red Carpet Club members who register for an event but fail to show up without letting us know in advance, we will stop them from participating in the subsequent 5 Red Carpet Club events.

If you can't attend an event, you can always email us at ir@mm2asia.com before the actual event, so that we can give your tickets away to other people on the waitlist.

We seek your kind understanding and continuous support.

Yours Sincerely,
mm2 Red Carpet Club

guards80

Reaction score

In view of the recent turnout for the showing of "Take Me To The Moon" on 9 January 2018, 20% of the ticket winners failed to show up, and did not inform us beforehand.

We feel that it is only fair to institute a new practice that ensures fairness for all Red Carpet Club members.

From 16 January 2018 onwards, with regard to all Red Carpet Club members who register for an event but fail to show up without letting us know in advance, we will stop them from participating in the subsequent 5 Red Carpet Club events.

If you can't attend an event, you can always email us at ir@mm2asia.com before the actual event, so that we can give your tickets away to other people on the waitlist.

Yours Sincerely,
mm2 Red Carpet Club

see lar. got free ticket dont want take. dont want take then still register for??? shiok hor those who nv turn up 5 event fly liaoz

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Yours Sincerely,
mm2 Red Carpet Club

Should give me the tickets... heng I forgot to bid. :s22:

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
Now CSY is welly angwee.

I feel that mm2 shld revise their minimum share upwards so that those who buy very little don't get rewarded and dilute the chance of those with more holding

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Tiagong the Xie Jin Yan coming to do Unusual concert...

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now CSY is welly angwee.

I feel that mm2 shld revise their minimum share upwards so that those who buy very little don't get rewarded and dilute the chance of those with more holding

since day 1 moi already advocate minimum 10K shares to qualify.

knn any dong, dick and hairly can easily buy 1K share with his S$600.00 (share price S$0.60) and after getting 2 tickets to zxy concerts, his shares as good as free liao.

email to cxy nao. :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.