faded11

Reaction score
add me for games rank epic 4 main is MM but can play others as well

IGN: Faded11
ID: 67178603

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got back to Epic after a loooong time. Lol.
Now don't dare start a new game yet cos scared wait lose rank again =(

Anybody can pre-empt me what characters are the top ban list these days?

When I was still Epic the top were

Lancelot
Odette
Kagura
Helcurt (people find him more like an annoyance than a threat)
and latest, Akai.

I wonder if Pharsa is too... Cos if she is, I guess Epic onwards I can only depend on Wukong...

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got back to Epic after a loooong time. Lol.
Now don't dare start a new game yet cos scared wait lose rank again =(

Anybody can pre-empt me what characters are the top ban list these days?

When I was still Epic the top were

Lancelot
Odette
Kagura
Helcurt (people find him more like an annoyance than a threat)
and latest, Akai.

I wonder if Pharsa is too... Cos if she is, I guess Epic onwards I can only depend on Wukong...
akai and kagura top banned.

diggie sometimes if the opponent is smart

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why people like to ban Kagura?

Sent from Everytime I See You, My ❤ Skip A Beat /\/\/\_____/\/\/ using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why people like to ban Kagura?

Sent from Everytime I See You, My ❤ Skip A Beat /\/\/\_____/\/\/ using GAGT
He if pro.. Her umbrella follow u like a ghost... If he keeps her umbrella... Not a pro user.
Ur my umbrella rella... Rella... A...

Sent from 1+5t Sandstone 白 using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just take note ur team got ppl use fanny or Karina... If ur fanny walks u lose. Karina feeds u lose

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just take note ur team got ppl use fanny or Karina... If ur fanny walks u lose. Karina feeds u lose

I always tell friends this - If kena Fanny, either the team loses jialat jialat or the team thrash the other side big time.

So yeah, both extremes. Either you are a killer with her, or a loser.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
akai and kagura top banned.

diggie sometimes if the opponent is smart

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

I can use Diggie well, but I realize now it's not easy being a support. Cos alot of players these days only know how to defend not chiong. So when I see roster I not confident, I will use Wukong to chiong.

Even when I use Pharsa, and the team sucks to the core left few turrets, I am able to multi-task fly around and defend base, yet those idiots will clusterphuck at base don't charge forward.

End up slowly accumulate enemies then gangr@ped and lose.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always tell friends this - If kena Fanny, either the team loses jialat jialat or the team thrash the other side big time.

So yeah, both extremes. Either you are a killer with her, or a loser.
Ya man... Unless team got pro Lance or cyclops or Bruno etc can carry the team up

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody serious in gaming?
Cannot be a selfish jungler. In fact, ONLY jungle along the way not bo dai bo ji go jungle leave your teammates to die or see enemy near you r@ping your teammate or turret you still jungle.

And also, choose your lane already, STICK TO IT don't run around let your enemies have the chance to run around.

best is 2-1-2 formation so that if ends got 1 person die, another one can try cover till he/she return. Center should just push or defend.

Then ends whichever end clear 2 turrets already,1 person go freelance around the other stick to the lane either to try destroy the last turret or harrass the enemies so that they get distracted don't dare to leave that lane alone.

If there are like-minded players here, feel free to playwith me.
Lose nevermind, at least we stick to our jobs. If like that lose, just means the other side is stronger cannot blame own people.

Though I said don't jungle, I mean if you judge that the minions still too far away or enemies not around then by all means go ahead. Not suka suka see your minions or teammates in trouble still kill jungle monsters.

I myself also if battle monster halfway see teammates need help I will stop and go assist.

So yeah, I want to play with players who want to win, not obsessed about kill counts.

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot be a selfish jungler. In fact, ONLY jungle along the way not bo dai bo ji go jungle leave your teammates to die or see enemy near you r@ping your teammate or turret you still jungle.

And also, choose your lane already, STICK TO IT don't run around let your enemies have the chance to run around.

best is 2-1-2 formation so that if ends got 1 person die, another one can try cover till he/she return. Center should just push or defend.

Then ends whichever end clear 2 turrets already,1 person go freelance around the other stick to the lane either to try destroy the last turret or harrass the enemies so that they get distracted don't dare to leave that lane alone.

Lose nevermind, at least we stick to our jobs. If like that lose, just means the other side is stronger cannot blame own people.

Though I said don't jungle, I mean if you judge that the minions still too far away or enemies not around then by all means go ahead. Not suka suka see your minions or teammates in trouble still kill jungle monsters.

I myself also if battle monster halfway see teammates need help I will stop and go assist.

So yeah, I want to play with players who want to win, not obsessed about kill counts.

game ID?

Sent from 1+5 using GAGT

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
game ID?

Sent from 1+5 using GAGT

AikawaHajime

a5e187a1648cf4ad521f0f986a27fbd6.jpg

wadchiuhuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually 1-1-3 formation most common

3 ppl on turtle lane, aggressively roam in enemy's jungle to clear their jungle, denying enemy the exp and or buff, and can take turtle(worth 750g). 3 ppl also can down turret fast game and then switch to other lanes alr

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play solo in classic won't have 3-1-1.cuz all strangers, they don't afk u can arm chio liao

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually 1-1-3 formation most common

3 ppl on turtle lane, aggressively roam in enemy's jungle to clear their jungle, denying enemy the exp and or buff, and can take turtle(worth 750g). 3 ppl also can down turret fast game and then switch to other lanes alr

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Hate those kind of idiots.
Go gangr@pe 1 side end up the other side alone against 2 or even 3 enemies. Then keep dying cannot kill, he/she will get the blame or worse, reported.

You think can deny enemies of exp your enemies might be doing the same to your teammate while you are busy gangr@ping the other side and the other side doing to you.

Balance is the key yo.

Not a fan of turtling also.

sagiluck

Reaction score
i play at night about 10pm~ regularly..... currently at Epic IV.

Prefer 2-1-2, don't like selfish ppl who ask to solo then keep dying and spam defend tower.

good with Irithel/Odette/Hilda ~ pls add me for rank games <iD:Ningpa>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.