TDVL / PDVL drivers lip lai

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Share or advertisment?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 9 using GAGT

randyz

Reaction score
Hi just sharing for those who owns TDVL.

You can try going to this link to register and enjoy the perks and at the same time earn some income.

bbuuNlJ.jpg

3W0boul.jpg

The link to register and start working in at:

www.taxishare.com.sg

Alternatively, you may join the Facebook group for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SMRTTaxiShare/

Meanwhile, if you have interest in private vehicles for personal or interested to be a driver, you can go to the link to place your interest and the recruiter will contact you.

F37IbCw.jpg

The link is: http://bit.ly/stridesinterest
0JNNnx6.jpg

Alternatively, you may join the Facebook group for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/155210958383943/

Thanks for the info buddy!

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah.. this is definitely something to consider for part-timers whom holds TDVL till today and have not utilized it. Chanced upon this as I was looking up for info to sign up for TDVL course today.

Even for personal use, it's a viable option if you're currently using Tribecar and it's definitely a much cheaper option if you're using Carclub or Smove that charges by the hour and distance travelled.

Surprised to see these taxis deployed at my mscp (my house so ulu also have:s13::s13:). Even more surprised that it's deployed at 640+ locations in SG :eek::eek:

That's easily 8x more locations than Smove, 6x more vs Carclub & 4x more vs Tribecar. This is almost like a full blown BlueSG vehicle sharing scheme that started recently!

Hope to get my TDVL soon! :s13::s13:

ahboy_ahboy

Reaction score
Yeah, its a good system but i need to find members to join and hopefully same place or blk so we can gather a few to request car to be placed at our house location :D

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its a good system but i need to find members to join and hopefully same place or blk so we can gather a few to request car to be placed at our house location :D

maybe can ask the taxi drivers at ur carpark see if they want to sign up. since got free credits.

GreedyDinosaur

Reaction score
Lazy to take those TDVL and PDVL papers leh. i heard not that easy especially for those not very familiar with the roads directory @_@

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazy to take those TDVL and PDVL papers leh. i heard not that easy especially for those not very familiar with the roads directory @_@

The failure rate is directly proportional to age.
The older the person, the slower the reflex, and the more difficult to flip and quickly locate a landmark in the street directory.

sanchin

Reaction score
During my time the passing rate for TDVL is only 10%, even when it is open book with streetdirectory on the table. The road n route landmark is the killer, theory rules and regulations easy pass.

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
During my time the passing rate for TDVL is only 10%, even when it is open book with streetdirectory on the table. The road n route landmark is the killer, theory rules and regulations easy pass.

not easy i heard from my friends, but since most can pass... i think it should be manageable :D

i wonder if there's like an upgrade path for those with PDVL to convert to TPDVL? retake course again?? :eek::eek: then i might as well go for TPDVL knowing that i want to be able to drive both PHV and taxi.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not easy i heard from my friends, but since most can pass... i think it should be manageable :D

i wonder if there's like an upgrade path for those with PDVL to convert to TPDVL? retake course again?? :eek::eek: then i might as well go for TPDVL knowing that i want to be able to drive both PHV and taxi.

Eventually, they will pass, as long as they pay for the re-tests.

No upgrade version; Taxi Academy prefers to collect wholesale fees than upgrade fees.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sigh... so this is an advertisement thread... reported.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.