Starhub new unlimited weekend data mobile plans

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Do anyone know the S plan (Mobile Serv) is how much?? i want to see how much after corp discount..
was thinking XS or S..

the website dont have the breakdown cost.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello guys, am currently on 4G 3 sim only plan, thinking of switching to the XS sim only plan, but there is a 10.70 one time charge, any chance for this charge to be waive off?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello guys, am currently on 4G 3 sim only plan, thinking of switching to the XS sim only plan, but there is a 10.70 one time charge, any chance for this charge to be waive off?
There is no more 4G plans.
In place is Unlimited Weekend Plans.
So there is no 10.70 one time charge.

Anyway this 10.70 is the registration cost for SIM card and not plan.
And this 10.70 is merge to SIM card cost.
Whether new or replacement of SIM card it is $37.45
No longer cost 26.75 for replacement Or new card +10.70 no longer exist.

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread, can I confirm that the weekend data are not factored in the Starhub Data Usage Counter application?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread, can I confirm that the weekend data are not factored in the Starhub Data Usage Counter application?
It will show all the usage you have used.
That's both pay and free mobile data as together.
This is to show how much you used.

However in the Bill there will be a line item Discount for those free data usage.

As there is date/time on the usage.

limjialok

Reaction score
It will show all the usage you have used.
That's both pay and free mobile data as together.
This is to show how much you used.

However in the Bill there will be a line item Discount for those free data usage.

As there is date/time on the usage.

Hi, since it shows all the data i used(both data and free weekend) how do i know how much data i have left for the month?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, since it shows all the data i used(both data and free weekend) how do i know how much data i have left for the month?
Self calculate...
As there are date & time on the usage.
Below there is the billing cycle period stated.

May not that conveniently ..

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Self calculate...
As there are date & time on the usage.
Below there is the billing cycle period stated.

May not that conveniently ..

Or just use apps to track instead. Example is the My Data Manager. Can Exclude apps and days for Android afaik.

limjialok

Reaction score
Anyone regretted signing up for starhub because of the unlimited weekend? It seems good to me, at $40/month, can get 9gb and weekend pocket wifi at decent speed(?).
I can watch my youtube on the bus every weekend! Yayyy!
Oh ya, can the unlimited weekend data be use for mobile hotspot for my friends to use? Or only for personal useage?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone regretted signing up for starhub because of the unlimited weekend? It seems good to me, at $40/month, can get 9gb and weekend pocket wifi at decent speed(?).
I can watch my youtube on the bus every weekend! Yayyy!
Oh ya, can the unlimited weekend data be use for mobile hotspot for my friends to use? Or only for personal useage?
There are no T&C for Mobile hotspot for postpaid plan, including unlimited weekend plans.

The only condition that they may apply is;

Unlimited Saturday and Sunday Local Data is conditional on fair usage by you for personal use and is capped at 10GB per day. If you exceed 10GB at any time on a Saturday or Sunday, we will impose a speed limit of 1 Mbps. The speed limit will be lifted on the following day.

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm on the Starhub xS plan, but it reflects 3GB instead of 6GB data, is that correct?

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which type of contract plans did you sign up.
Or do it include Data jump or Plus 3 as VAS.

are you on a 12 MTHS contract? if not, den I think it's correct. if yes, contact starhub more info.

Yes, I indicated that I wanted to be on 12months, and also had the CIS caller ID in it.

I called the CSO and they said I was not on the 12months contract. Anyone have any idea what should the contract shows?

wtf.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, I indicated that I wanted to be on 12months, and also had the CIS caller ID in it.

I called the CSO and they said I was not on the 12months contract. Anyone have any idea what should the contract shows?

wtf.
How much did you pay for the phone.
Did you mentioned SIM-only 12 months plan which entitled to 6GB data.
CIS plan may have different plan.. with different benefit.

As normally only one promotion package.
CIS, 12mth SIM-only, etc.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Login to My Starhub app with your Hub iD.
Go to My Account and check your Contract.
It will stated clearly on your Contract plan.

wtf.

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which type of contract plans did you sign up.
Or do it include Data jump or Plus 3 as VAS.

are you on a 12 MTHS contract? if not, den I think it's correct. if yes, contact starhub more info.

How much did you pay for the phone.
Did you mentioned SIM-only 12 months plan which entitled to 6GB data.
CIS plan may have different plan.. with different benefit.

As normally only one promotion package.
CIS, 12mth SIM-only, etc.

I did not get any phone. The CIS only comes with free caller id.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did not get any phone. The CIS only comes with free caller id.

Are you sign up this 12 months SIM-only contract first timer.

The next or continue to this 12 months SIM-only contract for double data will be discontinued;

Upon expiry of the 12 months contract period, your (i) 50% discount benefit on your Base Plan will only be extended on an on-going monthly basis for a maximum additional duration of 12 months while not on any mobile service contract commitment; and (ii) double local bundled data will be discontinued and will revert to the Base Plan’s original local bundled data.

Do refer to my previous post to check on your status of your contract.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.