Apple Watch 3 LTE

PetPet

Reaction score
Nope. I don’t think it’ll fall on CNY ):
I guess it’ll be out “when it’s ready”

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going to Osaka this Feb.. may want to hoot also.. so based on what I rrad, once you use visa cc to pay, tax is rebated?

I recommend buying from Yodabashi (I got mine from Osaka Yodabashi) as you get an instant tax refund (8%) and if you pay by VISA CC, you will get an additional 5% discount.

The additional 5% discount is not much as the bank does charge higher fees for currency conversion. But you will get points on your CC so might as well.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recommend buying from Yodabashi (I got mine from Osaka Yodabashi) as you get an instant tax refund (8%) and if you pay by VISA CC, you will get an additional 5% discount.

The additional 5% discount is not much as the bank does charge higher fees for currency conversion. But you will get points on your CC so might as well.
I think that's the only  store in Osaka. Can thanks for the info

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think that's the only  store in Osaka. Can thanks for the info

There is an Apple Store in Osaka (near the Glico Running man), but if you buy from there, you don't get the 5% VISA discount. Just the 8% tax refund.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is an Apple Store in Osaka (near the Glico Running man), but if you buy from there, you don't get the 5% VISA discount. Just the 8% tax refund.

Oh you mean you get it from the shopping mall? Hmm what's the diff if I use cash or cc to pay? Will it be cheaper?

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh you mean you get it from the shopping mall? Hmm what's the diff if I use cash or cc to pay? Will it be cheaper?

not much difference, just that the 5% will offset your bank charges for foreign currency conversion. So it is the same as paying with cash but you get your credit card points/rebates.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not much difference, just that the 5% will offset your bank charges for foreign currency conversion. So it is the same as paying with cash but you get your credit card points/rebates.

Ok.. just to check, which section you went to get your watch?

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok.. just to check, which section you went to get your watch?

There is an Apple section in most if not all the Yodabashi I visit. It is like you go Best Denki and there is an apple section in it.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i use airfov on my SBSS S3 ..
total damage:S$950
SBSS S3 LTE sport band model.

Can consider as very good price for 69,800 Yen.

Cos even if u really able to find and get to ship from Japan online platform, this model with Japan tax of 8% and SG 7% GST already exceeding $950 before adding in shipping charges...

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is an Apple section in most if not all the Yodabashi I visit. It is like you go Best Denki and there is an apple section in it.

Ps, did you get  care? It's international right?

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ps, did you get  care? It's international right?

Is international. That I can 100% confirm as I help my colleague to buy and so unlucky she got a lemon set. She can't charge it. So send down to Apple Orchard to get it fix.

I did not get Apple Care.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is international. That I can 100% confirm as I help my colleague to buy and so unlucky she got a lemon set. She can't charge it. So send down to Apple Orchard to get it fix.

But if the set is stainsteel version, also able to go Apple Orchard?

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ic ok.. not sure whether to get  care.. it will be my first  watch though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.