[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

chaosfayt

Reaction score
lol this version is soooo far behind the NA one. Feels like a really stripped down version. Any idea how long it might take to catch up more?

aSecret™

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for guild can pm me.. Used to play NA. Newbies welcome as well. About 30 odd SG only members now.. got discord and WhatsApp group also

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So for lowbies just do quests to level up? Equipment just slowly upgrade from loots from monsters/quest rewards?

Mine is prime package so got free mount. And I bought the Bern warrior armor also.. good looks for a lv.18 lol

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So for lowbies just do quests to level up? Equipment just slowly upgrade from loots from monsters/quest rewards?

Mine is prime package so got free mount. And I bought the Bern warrior armor also.. good looks for a lv.18 lol

i think most agree grind mobs is fastest to lvl up, quest just for reward and some progression for the black spirit.

This is what i feel, i also noob.:o

All the pro all bz with the game no one will really answer ur question lol

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think most agree grind mobs is fastest to lvl up, quest just for reward and some progression for the black spirit.

This is what i feel, i also noob.:o

All the pro all bz with the game no one will really answer ur question lol

Progression for black spirit later got what advantage de? Sorry for noob question.

A lot of the game systems I haven't explore.. like nodes.

aSecret™

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all need do quest for cp... CP can use to build your worker empire for passive income.. can use it for gathering materials for crafting as well

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read early on dun use horse, just run to build stamina or something....hmm

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Breath: Can increase EXP by just running without mounts. When your level goes up, max stamina increases as well.
Strength: Walking with trade packs will help to increase your level of strength. When increasing the level of Strength, you will get the advantage of 'Weight Limit Up'
Health: Eating well will gradually increase your health, resulting in higher HP.

https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/Wiki#Beginner Guide

Progression for black spirit later got what advantage de? Sorry for noob question.

Last edited:

maximoz

Reaction score

Mainly the black spirit quest are the main ones you should do.

They will help level up your CP.

Also certain quest will need certain black spirit quest done to be eligible.

Just need to do the whole series on one main char should suffice.

Alts is up to you to do them.

xhera46

Reaction score
Any kind soul out there is able to spare me a guest pass to try out the game? It seems really interesting and i am keen to try it out. Thank you many many in advansuu :s12: :s12: :s12:

kunemon

Reaction score
Hello, anyone got extra guest pass for me to try out the game? Not sure my PC can handle the game so abit hesitant to buy first. Would be nice if someone can let me try it out first. Thanks =)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.