Google Pixel 2 and XL 2 accessories thread

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
just a feedback for Jimmy's TGSP, fantastic guy but product wise, well, review below.

first time I got from him, TGSP fell over just after a day.

second time I got from him(free replacement improved design), less than 2 weeks there were alot of dust between the TGSP and my screen.

honestly I've never installed TGSP for my previous phones, not sure what to expect, maybe the above are norms, just a mini review for all to reference.

Reaction score
just a feedback for Jimmy's TGSP, fantastic guy but product wise, well, review below.

first time I got from him, TGSP fell over just after a day.

second time I got from him(free replacement improved design), less than 2 weeks there were alot of dust between the TGSP and my screen.

honestly I've never installed TGSP for my previous phones, not sure what to expect, maybe the above are norms, just a mini review for all to reference.
what you've mentioned are norms for TGSPs that only has adhesives on the edges of the glass. normal TGSP will have adhesive all over, which will ensure full adhesion, preventing those dust that you saw between the TGSP and the screen.

but due to the curved glass on the phones nowadays, many of these "cheap" TGSP has glass that only adheres on the edges, or glass that barely covers the screen or even the viewable areas.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for pixel 2 normal screen protector? The one I bought doesn't fit nicely
veNonvrl.jpg

Very good liao...

I think you mean the edges does not stick.

orange_20

Reaction score
any has found a full adhesive full screen tempered glass protector for the pixel 2 xl?

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
any has found a full adhesive full screen tempered glass protector for the pixel 2 xl?
Go get the Whitestone dome glass.
Go to mobile hardware @ burlington sq try.
I have the Burlington one. After one day small bubbles starting showing up. After a few days I have one big bubble at the side of the screen. No matter how I press it does not stick. Using my phone without a case so no possiblity of it being pushed up.

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

fockenlost

Reaction score
anyone knows where to get usb-c to 3.5mm headphone dongle for pixel 2 XL.
So far i only know LG Singapore has it but its S$37.45. Want to find cheaper options as i see it is only USD 9 from US google store.

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
Should be super bulky n heavy?

What tg u uses for the screen? Seem like Whitestone tg too big if I uses this case

The Lifeproof case has a protective frame built to surround the Pixel 2 XL, so it will be wider than naked device. Not very much heavy.

No need tampered glass. The Lifeproof case comes with built-in plastic clear screen protector.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Lifeproof case has a protective frame built to surround the Pixel 2 XL, so it will be wider than naked device. Not very much heavy.

No need tampered glass. The Lifeproof case comes with built-in plastic clear screen protector.
Tempted to get one from Amazon.

teoph04

Reaction score
So till now still don't have any decent TG for this phone?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.