Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 slates official thread...

SZQddy

Reaction score
i am looking for tab s2 wifi serious, seems sold out, except challenger and harvey norman carry

I checked with J2 mobile out of stocks :(

dont need i need LTE version.. and hesitating to get 8.0 or 9.7 :o

Me too!

Due to the weight and price the Tab S2 seems to be very popular still. Shame there wasn't an 8" S3.

Although I'm not a fan of 4:3 displays (prefer it over 16:9 though, 3:2 would be ideal), the S2 8" Wifi is the best there is right now. I also prefer the soft plastic back over the glass of the S3.

Hopefully it will be back in stock again soon. I've noticed it sells out quite often and then after a few weeks the stocks are replenished.

Keep an eye on Kasia Mobile, Red White Mobile, Mobile Square, WhyMobile, Moby etc.

walkofwinners

Reaction score
Me too!

Due to the weight and price the Tab S2 seems to be very popular still. Shame there wasn't an 8" S3.

Although I'm not a fan of 4:3 displays (prefer it over 16:9 though, 3:2 would be ideal), the S2 8" Wifi is the best there is right now. I also prefer the soft plastic back over the glass of the S3.

Hopefully it will be back in stock again soon. I've noticed it sells out quite often and then after a few weeks the stocks are replenished.

Keep an eye on Kasia Mobile, Red White Mobile, Mobile Square, WhyMobile, Moby etc.

Get from qoo10 when they have the cart coupons.

rubbadubbaducky!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody rooted their tab s2?

What custom rom you guys using? Thinking to have some fun since s2 came out quite some time already.

happyascanbe

Reaction score
i agree. the s2 tab seems to be popular still, probably because of its display and portability. i'm not that tekkie but is there an update for a 2017 version?

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just FYI, there was a recent software update for the S2 Tab, about 450mb worth, though Android version is still 7.0. Guess it had to do with security updates and patches....

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone finds their tab s2 getting laggy? i only open two browsers (chrome and firefox) and nothing else and it's kinda laggy...

heard that Samsung products will become laggy and slow over time... wonder if it's true after all

iygnaug

Suspended
Reaction score
I really like the S2 after switching from iPAD. Apps aside, the price point for the tablet and its reliability so far has been great.

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I need to get my tab s2 8.0 battery replaced. Any reliable place? Can I get it done at Samsung? It's out of warranty though

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any sales for tab s2 now?

Mobile Square is advertising for this tablet now at $560 LTE version... pretty good value I say... the Tab S3 LTE is going for $820... seriously overpriced for what is essentially the same thing...

bobaccord

Reaction score
Where to get tab s2 8.0 WiFi?
Every where Machiam sold out
5Bk8pvZl.jpg

Challenger at tb plz.. WiFi version @ $498

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

mun

Reaction score
I really like the S2 after switching from iPAD. Apps aside, the price point for the tablet and its reliability so far has been great.

agreed. it is also my mobile tethering when use in overseas. can easily last for almost a day of data sharing depending on usage and no of connected devices :)

mun

Reaction score
just wish s2(2015) will receive Oreo updates :p

Last edited:

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know S2 does not support stylus pen, but is there any third party device or app I can use to do the same ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.