Lenovo Tab 4 and Tab 4 Plus Tablets (8" and 10", Wifi-only and LTE)

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score

hotpick

Reaction score
hmm, this 2nd link, one of the pickup location is also isky [which is the seller for the $188 deal], SLS #01-45...

Oh ya, isky and this M union having one of the same pick up address at Ubi Oxley Biz Hub ..good catch!

At least the 2nd link has buyer reviews (good and bad) than none from the 1st one..

Further checked..the E Business oso has the same Ubi Oxley Biz Hub location..

Got ppl discussed previously at HWZ on isky and Newstar:

Example quoted:

"
ISky is actually from Newstar too.
Guess most shop at SLS under same boss, just different shop name....

A lot of "subcons" or "subconmen" or "sucksidiaries" here and there with different name in SLQ for the obvious accounting/taxes reasons"

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/xiaomi-user-group-391/xiaomi-mi-max-part-2-a-5541649-35.html

Last edited:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M3 Lite is on SD435 while M3 (8.4 inch) is on Kirin 950 (users reported no lag after upgraded to Nougat (EMUI 5) from Marshmallow (EMUI 4)) , https://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=605&t=5241608&p=7

Scroll lag on Tab 4 plus.. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo...d/Scroll-lag-Lenovo-tab-4-8-plus/td-p/3881016

Myrepublic is giving away the Tab 4 for its 1Gbps fibre broadband bundle as new year deal

https://myrepublic.net/sg/pricing/?...rCh0e8wmgEAAYASAAEgKPg_D_BwE#lenovo-tab-1Gbps

When you just finishing upgrade, the machine always appear smooth just like you reload windows OS on your PC.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Report in !

Anyway isky, MUnion, new stars all these under one umberlla. not surprising

Sent from one of android phone using GAGT

nachocheese

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those of us who ordered under $188 pricing, vendor messaged to say that stock will only arrive after CNY :(
That is almost march. China CNY is a week long. Which is end of feb liao. Thinking to cancel it now

Sent from Alps INO 5 using GAGT

joytest

Reaction score
If such is the case you better pray that there is Google play services. I have only seen 1 thread where the tablet had to flash TWRP then gapps and only the TS claimed he was successful, nobody else

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did the seller indicate that it's a prefer and other tnc be u guys purchase it?

hotpick

Reaction score
If such is the case you better pray that there is Google play services. I have only seen 1 thread where the tablet had to flash TWRP then gapps and only the TS claimed he was successful, nobody else

If Isky and M Union are under same umbrella, it could be from the same source/supplier where from the buyer's feedback for M Union, one of the photo showed google play besides the chrome and sure there will be buyer reflected if the unit they received did not tally to what the seller promised (google play n global rom)/unstable sort of..also there is default warranty comes with..

if it is true to what the M Union said as they managed to root and flash it to global rom which the firmware will be end as ROW instead of PRC (China version) and a true complete global rom then the google service package should be in the system level by default which reset should not able to wipe it off...

Shipment delay upon CNY - this is norm as supplier, logistics, custom at China will be off mostly in advance and come back to work only after CNY..if they ship out from China side just right before CNY, most likely the goods will be just residing at custom/warehouse and wait till ppl come back from holiday then proceed..so most seller/supplier will prefer either ship out 1-2 weeks b4 CNY (earlier for sea shipment) or after CNY to prevent goods stuck/loss of sort of .. hope it doesn't as congested as the 11-11 period...

Last edited:

bobaccord

Reaction score
Hands on the Huawei m3 lite 10".. for $479 at challenger TB plz. it is ok. Not exactly spectacular but decent enough for the user interface experience.

I looked for the Lenovo tab 4 q plus but no where to he found. Anyone knows where i can hands on the tab 4 10 plus?

The Samsung Tab S3 was nearby so I played with it.. at $1098 it is double the price of M3 and tab 4 10. However the amoled screen is so good compare to IPS. The experience was much smoother and more pleasant to use. It is beyond my budget anyway

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Hands on the Huawei m3 lite 10".. for $479 at challenger TB plz. it is ok. Not exactly spectacular but decent enough for the user interface experience.

I looked for the Lenovo tab 4 q plus but no where to he found. Anyone knows where i can hands on the tab 4 10 plus?

The Samsung Tab S3 was nearby so I played with it.. at $1098 it is double the price of M3 and tab 4 10. However the amoled screen is so good compare to IPS. The experience was much smoother and more pleasant to use. It is beyond my budget anyway

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

tab 4 10 plus, addon at bugis junction have demo

fyi, m3 lite 10, redwhite mobile selling cheaper

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
the experience is because the s3 uses a much better cpu than either of the chinese counterparts.

hotpick

Reaction score
Tab S3 is on SD820 while M3 Lite is only on SD435 (a cost reduction model from M3 which only has 8.4 inch on kirin 950) and Tab4 plus on SD625, sure no way to match for the performance and price.

Btw, just received the OTA for the tab 4 plus..observed that tab 4 plus supports fast charging- A full charge took ~ 2 hrs+ with 9V 2A fast charger, compared to ~3.5 hrs with the default 5V 2A charger.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.