SUSS July 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

rainbowplugs

Reaction score
Anyone here taking Psychology?? Will the lecturers change for Psychology too? If marking is stricter meaning need to study harder?? T-T

neemo737

Reaction score
Hey seniors out there.

Wanna check on BUS204 - Business Excellence. It says the ECA is :

1) Powerpoint
2) video
3) Report

How does this work? Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey seniors out there.

1) Powerpoint
2) video
3) Report

Thanks!

never took this module before but when ECA have this 3 things. it means the report is basically a solo word document, something like a group based assignment but only one person doing the assignment. After that,u supposed to pick 1 question out of all the questions there to do a powerpoint slide on. Thereafter, record a video of urself talking about the powerpoint slide..

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey seniors out there.

1) Powerpoint
2) video
3) Report

Thanks!

took BUS204 last sem..

1) report consist of few questions basically u nid to use the spring business excellence guideline to benchmark the company stated in the questions.
2) ppt based on the report
3) video of you presenting based on the ppt.

Do not miss the consultation as lecturer will give tips on the ECA. I know of people who didn't attend the consultation and failed the module..

neemo737

Reaction score
took BUS204 last sem..

1) report consist of few questions basically u nid to use the spring business excellence guideline to benchmark the company stated in the questions.
2) ppt based on the report
3) video of you presenting based on the ppt.

Do not miss the consultation as lecturer will give tips on the ECA. I know of people who didn't attend the consultation and failed the module..

Wow! Thanks. But it seems all lessons are online? Was looking at the timetable...

neemo737

Reaction score
never took this module before but when ECA have this 3 things. it means the report is basically a solo word document, something like a group based assignment but only one person doing the assignment. After that,u supposed to pick 1 question out of all the questions there to do a powerpoint slide on. Thereafter, record a video of urself talking about the powerpoint slide..

Thanks...means alot of time needed to do this then...sigh..

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks. But it seems all lessons are online? Was looking at the timetable...

Yup. Bus204e is a term 2 e-learning module.
Only 2 consultation 1 for GBA 1 ECA

I took bus204e in my 1st semester without knowing that it's a level 2 module lol.

Now taking 3 level 1 module for 2nd semester..

Last edited:

neemo737

Reaction score

I took bus204e in my 1st semester without knowing that it's a level 2 module lol.

Consultation as in need to meet the lecturer?

Gnaijispro

Reaction score

The first number indicates the level? or no diff? For eg bus101 is level 1.
bus204 is level 2 and which ever module starts with number 301 is level 3?.

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
Change in number of attempts for Pre-Class Quizzes

No unread replies.

No replies.
Dear students

Please note that effective January 2017 semester, Pre-class quizzes with multiple attempts will be changed to THREE (3) attempts and the highest score recorded will be taken as your final quiz score.

Do read the quiz instructions posted on L01 group before you attempt your quiz.

Thank you.
School of Business

3 attempts only. lol last time multiple attempts is more than 3 times??.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Change in number of attempts for Pre-Class Quizzes

No unread replies.

No replies.
Dear students

Please note that effective January 2017 semester, Pre-class quizzes with multiple attempts will be changed to THREE (3) attempts and the highest score recorded will be taken as your final quiz score.

Do read the quiz instructions posted on L01 group before you attempt your quiz.

Thank you.
School of Business

3 attempts only. lol last time multiple attempts is more than 3 times??.

ya. lucky i graduating soon.last time can redo till u shiok. 2017 start to change.

benxiaoya

Reaction score
Try appealing?

I didn't actually appeal because I thought maybe I really failed the ECA. Turns out they thought I didn't do my GBA when I did it, and they changed my grade for me without needing me to appeal after realising that I DID actually do it. Lol. So my GPA wasn't that bad after all?

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Now give plastic bag instead of the recycling bag..

Last edited:

shashimi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't actually appeal because I thought maybe I really failed the ECA. Turns out they thought I didn't do my GBA when I did it, and they changed my grade for me without needing me to appeal after realising that I DID actually do it. Lol. So my GPA wasn't that bad after all?
How can such thing happen.

Sent from Santorini using GAGT

benxiaoya

Reaction score
How can such thing happen.

Sent from Santorini using GAGT

I have no idea too ._. Just glad that it's resolved. So glad that even though I didn't need it, I did save all the things I did and the submission receipt. It's also partially my fault I guessed since I just assumed I failed my ECA after receiving my final grade and didn't email/call in to ask about it.

buddyshan

Reaction score
Hey guys! I’m a Part-Time BACC student who got enrolled for 2018/07 intake. I’ve started planning early in order to manage my time to be able to cope between work and studies. Need to block leave for revision and exam period also.

Any seniors here can help to advise whether it’s manageable if I plan to take the following modules in Year 1 Semester 1:

4 compulsory core + 1 ucore

Term 1:
1) ACC201e Financial Accounting (fri)
2) BUS105e Statistics (thurs)
Term 2:
3) BUS107e Quantitative Methods (thurs)
4) HRM203e Human Behaviour in Organisations (wed)
Ucore:
5) COR160 Essential Academic Writing Skills (sat class no exam)

Another alternative selection I’ve came out with:

Term1:
1) ACC201e Financial Accounting (fri)
2) BUS201 Contract and Agency Law (mon)
Term 2:
3) ACC203e Managerial Accounting (fri)
4) MKT202e Marketing Management (wed)
Ucore:
5) COR160 Essential Academic Writing Skills (sat class no exam)

Heard that ACC201 is linked with ACC203 one, not sure will it be be too challenging to take both modules in the same semester with one term apart. Both modules seems to be the practical type which includes more calculations rather than theory. My question is: If both modules are taken consecutively, will it be stressful? Cause I’m thinking if can relate then just take together in the same semester if not will forget the concept if I take in the next semester.

Guys, please enlighten me :D

coastwatch

Reaction score
I am from the 2018 jan intake.
Currently, checking out the istudyguide, those epub versions.

Seniors here, can advise how you access this epubs? I only manage to download lektz ebook reader currently on my android device and add the book locally onto the reader on my mobile phone.

But my concern here is whether it is possible to sync the progress i have make on this ebook on my mobile phone onto my laptop. I have tried to sign in as registered user but the syncing function seems only avail for books purchased from lektz.

Anyone here have similar concern and have found a way to overcome it or live with it.

Please share. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.