SUSS Part time 2018/07 intake

newstewdent

Reaction score
Hello new support group for parttime 2018/07 intake. Previous BsFI thead failed so start new thread lol.

Just applied and got short listed for interview.. quite excited.

buddyshan

Reaction score
Sorry typo earlier, I'm referring to 'BACC - Bachelor of Accountancy'
I've received the provisional offer, what is your course? Finance ar?

buddyshan

Reaction score
Ya finance. You got go interview? Share some of the questions they ask leh

Yep I went for interview on 10th Jan and received offer on 16th Jan for admission to the BACC 2018/07 intake.

You will be asked to fill up a questionnaire before the interview which included general questions such as ‘Why did you chose to study at this point of your career?’, ‘What do you want to learn from this programme’, etc..

During the interview, the prof will focus more on how you juggle between work and studies. I think they emphasise a lot on it and want to have a better understanding if you are able to cope in your studies while working full time lo. I don’t think they grade based on your academic results as I’ve got a local diploma but average GPA only.

Good luck for your interview! :)

newstewdent

Reaction score
Yep I went for interview on 10th Jan and received offer on 16th Jan for admission to the BACC 2018/07 intake.

You will be asked to fill up a questionnaire before the interview which included general questions such as ‘Why did you chose to study at this point of your career?’, ‘What do you want to learn from this programme’, etc..

During the interview, the prof will focus more on how you juggle between work and studies. I think they emphasise a lot on it and want to have a better understanding if you are able to cope in your studies while working full time lo. I don’t think they grade based on your academic results as I’ve got a local diploma but average GPA only.

Good luck for your interview! :)
Hopefully can see you in school. Thankyou!

newstewdent

Reaction score
I wore formal office wear, a white dress with a black blazer haha. I would suggest to go with plain colours black or white cause more clean and professional look :)

Walao weh so formal?!?! Wah i was thinking smart casual can liao.. wear blazer somemore. How old are you?

buddyshan

Reaction score
Walao weh so formal?!?! Wah i was thinking smart casual can liao.. wear blazer somemore. How old are you?

Haha very formal mea? Ok la I always wear like that to work so normal to me.

Wear smart casual also can la a collar tee with pants lo chose those light and clean colours can already.

I’m 1990 de, you?

newstewdent

Reaction score
Haha very formal mea? Ok la I always wear like that to work so normal to me.

Wear smart casual also can la a collar tee with pants lo chose those light and clean colours can already.

I’m 1990 de, you?
Oh you're in a client facing role? My daily attire is just office shirt and trousers. I'm '95.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.