Any shops @ Sim Lim Tower still offers repairing of headphones?

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the shops there still offer headphone repairing services??? Anyone knows?

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Repairing wireless Bluetooth headphones. Anyone knows any repairing shops??

Sent from Your Butt Hole using GAGT

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont bother if bluetooth module spoil

if worth $100 ... throw

if worth $300 and above.... find manufacturer... better

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont bother if bluetooth module spoil

if worth $100 ... throw

if worth $300 and above.... find manufacturer... better

Bluetooth all ok. Just that one side of the headphones no sound. Now become mono sound. Just the speaker damaged I Guess. Throwing away will be a waste.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bluetooth all ok. Just that one side of the headphones no sound. Now become mono sound. Just the speaker damaged I Guess. Throwing away will be a waste.

driver spoil... even worst... usually never repair one

change also change 2 together if there is similar size or model

pwnies5600

Reaction score
Got shops can re-wire IEMs? My RHA MA750i cable very sticky now. I don't mind ditching the in-line remote so long as the earphones themselves work.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry to ride on this thread.. i have a K551 AKG headphone which the cable is not detachable... after some rough usage from my dad, the cables have torn and some copper wires are exposed... may i know where can i get it recabled ?

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry to ride on this thread.. i have a K551 AKG headphone which the cable is not detachable... after some rough usage from my dad, the cables have torn and some copper wires are exposed... may i know where can i get it recabled ?

headphone generally easy to deal with

can try carousell , hobbyist can do a decent job

Dhitto

Reaction score
There's a few shops on the 2nd / 3rd floor that deals with tube amplifiers and cables. There's one which has some pretty nicely made earphone / headphone cables and connectors on its glass display outside.

Perhaps you can check with them. My apologies but I didn't note down the exact names nor shop numbers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.