Citibank SMRT Card

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this card be used for online payment of school fees for 2.7/3% rebate?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this card be used for online payment of school fees for 2.7/3% rebate?

based on TnC school fees not excluded. Think not many people actually use this card for online spend to be able to give confirmation.

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did citi smrt card remove telco 1%? Now pay telco bill online considered 3%?

kelvintt83

Reaction score
I'm considering to use either this card or SC Unlimited for ezlink.

I know that ez-reload with this card does not have convenience fee. Anyone know if ez-reload with SC Unlimited will be charged convenience fee?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I know that ez-reload with this card does not have convenience fee. Anyone know if ez-reload with SC Unlimited will be charged convenience fee?

sc unlimited charge 25cents for ezreload

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did citi smrt card remove telco 1%? Now pay telco bill online considered 3%?

The last I pay Singtel bill online (~6 mths ago), is 0.7%, then another 0.3% when I hit $300 min spend for the billing month

Benson27

Reaction score
The last I pay Singtel bill online (~6 mths ago), is 0.7%, then another 0.3% when I hit $300 min spend for the billing month

Pay online = 3%
ONE BILL PAYMENT = 1%

can someone confirm this, pay via online more rebate ?

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zcr8NHE.png

Regarding the point in yellow; is it true that if I redeem my SMRT$ via sms immediately after receiving the bill, it won't offset the current statement balance?

Means I have to pay full amount and can only use the SMRT$ credited for the following month's bill?

Thanks.

efreelancer

Reaction score

Didnt see the waiver for convenience fee for ez-reload with SC Unlimited.

Purplestars

Master Member
Reaction score
Silly question but how do you get your rebates for this card? Do they post the cashback in your monthly statement? I haven't seen a single cashback from it.

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Silly question but how do you get your rebates for this card? Do they post the cashback in your monthly statement? I haven't seen a single cashback from it.

If I never rmb wrongly..is by points..den u use the points and redeem...

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You earn SMRT$, then SMS in to manually redeem in blocks of $5/10.

babyrobo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

it is posted under "Your SMRT Rewards Summary". you can find this detail at the end of the grand total amount spent.mind was one page 3 of the bill statement (your page might defer)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.