[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, anyone got extra guest pass for me to try out the game? Not sure my PC can handle the game so abit hesitant to buy first. Would be nice if someone can let me try it out first. Thanks =)

i am using i5 with gtx750 ...hahaha working fine, atleast for now.:o

Archneo

Reaction score
Any extra guest pass for black desert online?

Hi, does anyone has extra guest pass for black desert online? Just hope to try the game before commit?

Thanks

iSeezAll

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have a spare guest pass code to spare? Given my away, too many friends wanna try it ._.

Edit: nvm, I got it!

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea6d6E.jpg

Uc3kIre.jpg

and now i introduce the city of Florin.... which supports child labour
tSMA99w.jpg

ZOpAcbv.jpg

5BpB8ed.jpg

PGN4yjd.jpg

even the mayor...
MXRvHsQ.jpg

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
Guest Pass

Shameless pluck but anyone has a guest pass to spare? Keen on trying too before committing. Thanks in advance!! :)

xatoris

Reaction score
any kind soul can give me an extra pass for test? really hesitant to buy but will commit if it's good...

wei406015

Reaction score
what is the max level now for now? i stopped around level 39 and focus on other stuff such as getting slightly better gears, and fishing to earn silver

fierymoo

Reaction score
Hi all wonder if anyone has a guest pass to offer me, not that keen on purchasing game as am not sure whether I can commit to it. Thanks!

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is the max level now for now? i stopped around level 39 and focus on other stuff such as getting slightly better gears, and fishing to earn silver

current soft cap i understand is lvl58
need to be at least lvl 56 for awakening (when it arrives).

sigh and im very far from the soft cap. sadly not enough time to play.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all wonder if anyone has a guest pass to offer me, not that keen on purchasing game as am not sure whether I can commit to it. Thanks!

u just entered local uni? congrats. and as much as i would like to encourage gaming or even this game, best to focus on studies. especially with BDO. there is SO MUCH to do in this game, it will consume so much of your time.

lambofmagic

Reaction score
new player here, i have not played in any of the other servers before. Wanted to try TW server last time, but lazy to vpn, dl translation etc etc. I saw the BDO Sea advertisement on FB a little too late but plonked my money last friday (bought only the 2nd cheapest pack though lol) and immediately fell in love with the game.... i played the entire weekend away and it's quite scary how the immersion will just KILL all the spare time you have. I am currently lvl 24ish trying to set up some worker empire thingy (having my PC run 24/7, no issues, just scared com burnt out) anyone have any tips on what i should do? (e.g chiong level, chiong money, chiong what?) i am currently clueless on what to do and chionging my main quest to get contribution points etc to futher invest in other nodes. Currently while questing, i keep getting gold bars and have gotten maybe like 4-5m. Trading in this game seems to be disabled and marketplace/marketboard seems to be RNG since i see pets going on for 4m, you need to bid and they disappear real fast (all items seem to have a weird server fixed algorithm)..

i really love this game, to the rest who are sitting on the fence, no need think liao, just whack the cheapest pack first, if you like then later can still upgrade to the other exp packs (5-10 USD nia, don't hestitate so much!) haha

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this game just doesn't want ppl to log out...lol:s22:

for me i will do all the black spirit quests first.

new player here, i have not played in any of the other servers before. Wanted to try TW server last time, but lazy to vpn, dl translation etc etc. I saw the BDO Sea advertisement on FB a little too late but plonked my money last friday (bought only the 2nd cheapest pack though lol) and immediately fell in love with the game.... i played the entire weekend away and it's quite scary how the immersion will just KILL all the spare time you have. I am currently lvl 24ish trying to set up some worker empire thingy (having my PC run 24/7, no issues, just scared com burnt out) anyone have any tips on what i should do? (e.g chiong level, chiong money, chiong what?) i am currently clueless on what to do and chionging my main quest to get contribution points etc to futher invest in other nodes. Currently while questing, i keep getting gold bars and have gotten maybe like 4-5m. Trading in this game seems to be disabled and marketplace/marketboard seems to be RNG since i see pets going on for 4m, you need to bid and they disappear real fast (all items seem to have a weird server fixed algorithm)..

i really love this game, to the rest who are sitting on the fence, no need think liao, just whack the cheapest pack first, if you like then later can still upgrade to the other exp packs (5-10 USD nia, don't hestitate so much!) haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.