Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Just opened the account at Mcdonald House.
The Citi Officer told me wait for account number to be reflected in Internet Banking then FAST transfer in.

So nice, wahlao... really don't know why mine can't. Die die insist cash or cheque on the spot.

Did you bring any cheque/cash?

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So nice, wahlao... really don't know why mine can't. Die die insist cash or cheque on the spot.

Did you bring any cheque/cash?

Brought cheque book but never even show the Citi Officer.

She asked me deposit tomorrow, I asked her if got fall below fee if deposit tomorrow how? She told me just call in to waive it off.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

She asked me deposit tomorrow, I asked her if got fall below fee if deposit tomorrow how? She told me just call in to waive it off.

really is puke blood. Why their bank have such drastically different criteria... Cannot standardized,
Thanks for the infor.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The early birds had been enjoying 2+ % when sibor hits 1%.
Can't recall exactly when maxigain started, but it is certainly being offered by Citi in feb 2016.

Wasn't it posted on the 1st page of this thread? =:p

shpesft

Reaction score
If you don’t fund on the same day, the bonus interest you received the next month will be affected as the lowest balance for the month will be considered as $0

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don’t fund on the same day, the bonus interest you received the next month will be affected as the lowest balance for the month will be considered as $0

Thanks will call and ask :)

Does the account show up immediately in internet banking after opening?

shpesft

Reaction score
Thanks will call and ask :)

Does the account show up immediately in internet banking after opening?

For me, it did. If you are new to Citibank Internet banking, you have to wait till you receive the ATM/Debit or Credit Card to register for Internet banking account.

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Perisher & shpesft

I just checked my citi internet banking and it was reflected with the account number masked.

I called citibank to get the account number and funded my account with the minimum balance.

shingo86

Reaction score
Fk up service. Went to waterway pt twice. 1st time system down, 2nd time insist cash, cheque. The pple there prefer to stand there n use their phone n will use any method to brush u away lol

Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Fk up service. Went to waterway pt twice. 1st time system down, 2nd time insist cash, cheque. The pple there prefer to stand there n use their phone n will use any method to brush u away lol

Yes, don't go waterway pt. Very jialat. :mad:
My friend went there and had similar experience. :vijayadmin:

SinkieBoi

Reaction score
Go Dhoby Ghaut branch, they might pester u for credit card but u can just decline. just have to bring along a cash cheque, sometimes they don't even check and allow you to fast transfer your money into the new account

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am wondering why no one mentions Great World City Branch? I opened my account there with a breeze.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am wondering why no one mentions Great World City Branch? I opened my account there with a breeze.

This branch closed at least 18 months ago.

Anyway, those who need help to open maxigain priority account smoothly, u can pm me for a citibank contact.

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i went there but with their help u need to sign up CC. :(

after which i cancel within a month.

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, don't go waterway pt. Very jialat. :mad:
My friend went there and had similar experience. :vijayadmin:

I went there and open 2 accounts instantly. Deposit via ibanking. Shouldn't just blacklist a branch just because of a few black sheep. The cso didn't psycho me to subscribe to a credit card cuz I already have.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.